I'm in the Caption Contest!

Lamppost

Hi everyone! Before the transition I submitted a few captions and I was excited to learn today that I made it into the Caption Contest! I'd appreciate any votes you would be willing to give. You can vote every 4 hours!

Vote here!

Here's my caption:

caption_1375.jpg

By dragonsfriend1021:

Hasee: Maybe there would be less crime in Neopia if Judge Hog spent more time fighting and less time posing for paintings!

Hi everyone! Before the transition I submitted a few captions and I was excited to learn today that I made it into the Caption Contest! I'd appreciate any votes you would be willing to give. You can vote every 4 hours!

Vote here!

Here's my caption:

caption_1375.jpg

By dragonsfriend1021:

Hasee: Maybe there would be less crime in Neopia if Judge Hog spent more time fighting and less time posing for paintings!

You said you submitted a few captions. So, you can enter more than one time? I thought you could only submit one response.

You said you submitted a few captions. So, you can enter more than one time? I thought you could only submit one response.

Yes, you can enter more than one time. Resubmitting the same entry does not help, but you can submit multiple unique captions. I don't know if a user has ever had more than one entry chosen, though. I think I submitted 2 and only one was selected. Besides, if you had two you'd have to split your votes between them, or only campaign for one.

*cough cough* Edited your link so it goes directly to vote for you :shiftyeyes_anim:

:ph34r:

And I also voted. Good luck!!

Thank you Kaie! I wondered if it worked that way. I've only seen the generic link before in NeoBoard posts (probably because of character limits).

Thank you very much! Right now I'm in 6th place, which is good enough for a silver trophy, but I'm actually pretty close to the 5th place person, which is the gold trophy. I would be happy with either, but it's exciting to know gold is within reach!

Yay Lampy! I've been trying to vote as much as I can whenever I remember :) When does this round end?

You know, I actually don't know. The front page says it will end on Wednesday, October 1, but with the transition who really knows if this one will end then or not. If anybody has more info, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

I'm a little nervous now that TNT announced that they're delaying the new Caption Contest another week. I think I have to keep campaigning for votes all week. Not really what I had in mind...

Edit: The Caption Contest ended, and I'm in fifth place! That means I'll get a new trophy! Thank you everyone for your help!

Edited by Lamppost