Autumn/Halloween Customizations

'Tis the season for falling leaves, scary monsters, and trick-or-treating. How are you dressing your pets up? :)

Here are my pets (click on the images for proper images and moving stuff):
Rufus is feeling spooky and mysterious; hanging out in the gloom and waiting to jump out and scare anyone who passes by.
medium_preview.png

Candy prefers to relax and enjoy the cooler weather and falling leaves.
medium_preview.png

Jack is prepared to trick-or-treat and get some candy, but he seems to have wound up at the wrong house...
medium_preview.png

As soon as I get my gelert back on my main account, he'll be all dressed up for autumn too. :)

Nice pets! Candy is especially pretty. :)

2ed9ldi.png

Pluto is the only one dressed up for Halloween this year. I still need to get the eyeball bouquet from the newest cap, and then her look will be complete.

(Not sure why her tail is white.)

I don't really dress my pets up because I'm cheap, but I like making autumn customizations just the same ^_^ Autumn is so pretty

preview.png

Haha xweetok bias what is that I don't have one of those

Both your pets are awesome, in entirely different ways. :D

Ruto, I love that it's fairly monochrome. Adds to the eerie feeling.

Duski, I rarely buy any new clothing items either (though I definitely did today). It's fun to throw together whatever's in the closet and make it look nice. :)

Ooh, I like them, hrtbrk! Particularly the Yurble and Xweetok. Is that a mask on the Xwee/what mask? It looks super cool. :D

That's Dual Personality Makeup :D Makes me giggle whenever I see it

hrtbrk, I am really diggin your aisha.

I am such a super halloweeny person but I don't have anything finished that would work except Ceridwynnn but its her everyday customization!

medium_preview.png

Boness, when his look is finished:

medium_preview.png

CountessVooDoo, when her look is finished:

medium_preview.png

Again, those are all "everyday" customizations. Nothing spectacular for Halloween because I like the spooky things! I like more pretty girly things too, but this stuff more. haha

Everyone's pets are awesome~ :)

Naamah, you could share a link if you made a Tumblr post about your pets. :)

I usually just use DTI's sharing function--you type in your pet's name, and their outfit shows up. Click "sharing", and there'll be image links that you can copy and paste here. http://impress.openneo.net/

Everyone's pets are awesome~ :)

Naamah, you could share a link if you made a Tumblr post about your pets. :)

I usually just use DTI's sharing function--you type in your pet's name, and their outfit shows up. Click "sharing", and there'll be image links that you can copy and paste here. http://impress.openneo.net/

Thanks for the tip! Here is my Korbat! His shirt didn't appear though...

medium_preview.png

These are great!

With the way Neo is running for me right now because of the recent transition, and because Chrome doesn't work for me when I try to customize my pets, I may not get to participate. D: I don't customize my pets as much anymore due to this problem, so I may just switch to a year-round customization at some point (they're currently still dressed for spring). I may, however, mess around using DTI and use only items I own, as per usual.

Your invisible elephante is super awesome, Sabs!

Thanks! xD That is my favorite spooky combination between my neopets. I love your Aisha and Draik customizations, and your Halloween themed banner!

Love this! Everone's pets look awesome! When I try to customize my actual pets my computer gets super laggy and hot. So I made these on DTI, hope that's okay.

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/769996

Here's my aisha! It's probably so common but I love it.

preview.png

It has actually been his default custom for ages, whoops. But once I save up for his "real" custom it will be a holiday outfit only.

My other pets also got a little festive but their outfits aren't as good.