What are you going to do with that Neocash?

Delshnya

I was wondering what are you planning to do with the Neocash received from the Transition Gifts. I think I'm going to save it for when I see a Key Quest Token that I like, I really don't like the one Neopets chose for me.

I'll see how the two Faerie Quest Cookies I already have pan out before I decide. I really like the Jewelled Winter Hat and Wig, the Ruffled Grey Shrug, and the Golden Underwater Wig, though, so I'll probably buy at least one of those.

EDIT: It looks like the troubles with buying NC have been resolved, so I think I'll go probably go with the Underwater Wig now that I don't have to worry about not being able to buy a FQC later.

Depending on how much TNT give out, I think I'll probably buy a few Faerie Quest cookies and/or Training Cookies.

The transition gifts are available as of yesterday (you can get them here). Neopets gave out 150 NC to all users, although it may take a few minutes for your NC to show up after you visit the page.

The transition gifts are available as of yesterday (you can get them here). Neopets gave out 150 NC to all users, although it may take a few minutes for your NC to show up after you visit the page.

Thank you, I had no idea that we could claim the gifts. I love the little Meepit! :)

Gosh I'm so excited. I just redeemed a card a few days before and haven't spent anything so I have no clue....I'm waiting for the next collectors item, I really like the "miss neopia" theme. I'll have to look around ;)

I splurged right away and bought the Colourful Blossom Gown. It looks amazing on my Blumaroo, so I will have to redo her outfit again.

I bought the Autumn Forest Gift Box Mystery Capsule. I had to use 50NC of what I previously had, but it was worth it. I got a Delina Handheld Plushie. From what I understand, the Faerie Hahdheld Plushies can be very expensive later on.

Bought a faerie quest fortune cookie and on my first day got a quest from the fountain faerie :D and the item was at only 8k :D

Woo hoo!!! Now comes the hard part...Which pet and what color?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woo hoo!!! Now comes the hard part...Which pet and what color?

Well since I already have the avatar and for a long time i wanted to change the colour of my pirate Draik I painted her Stealthy :D

I'll buy Faerie Quest Cookie/s, to try again my luck with a FFQ :)

Good luck! I've got 5 hiding in my SDB and I only need 3 FFQ to complete my Poogle Collection so if I get any extras I'll probably gift away some of them to people who can't afford PB's but want their dream pet.

Bought a faerie quest fortune cookie and on my first day got a quest from the fountain faerie :D and the item was at only 8k :D

Now that's what I call luck! Which pet did you paint and what color?

I brought the Retired Blinking Halloween Shop Mystery Capsule and i got noil coustume and singing Jack-O-Lanterns Garland i got lucky and opened 1 capsule and got 2 items

I got both new capsules with mine, but I only got one thing each. I received Infested Iron Lamp from one (boring!) and Suspicious Candy House Background from the other. I put the background on Trixy and it goes better than the original one she had that I traded for! Should have been more patient.

Thinking about buying another one of the Retired Blinking Halloween Shop Mystery Capsule with the NC I still have but at the same time I've been hoarding my NC & some NC cards specifically to purchase Halloween things as they come out. Last year there was a plot about this time so I'm hoping that happens again.

I'm probably going to buy a Faerie Quest cookie with mine! I can't really afford to buy my own NC, so every time TNT gives some out it's very exciting. Still hoping for a FFQ so I can get my Buzzin avatar lol

I did the same thing when I got my FFQ - used it to paint the Buzz pink, got 2 avi's that way :)

I'll use mine to go towards a FQ Cookie.