Different prize in Kiko Pop

nicolelouise

Hi guys,

I'm new here, first post, but I was wondering what the protocol is with contacting the TDN team if I got a different prize in Kiko Pop to any that have been listed so far in the Kiko Pop article. Do I just use the 'Contact Us' form? Am I supposed to have a screencap or something to prove it? I left the page before I thought about it, plus I don't actually know how to screencap anyway. Yes, I'm old and a bit useless with technology.

Advice, please?

just send a private message to any of the moderators with the name of the item you got and they'll take care of it :) im curious to know what item was that
, although i believe you can get ANY item in the certain rarity list , depending on difficulty level , so the list isn't definitive and final ...

Actually, sending in a Ticket (you can put it under "Submit Tip") to TDN will get it done faster, since the Content Team handles prize updates, not moderators ;)

This goes for anything involving the main TDN site, errors or updates should be sent through "Contact Us" (our ticket system). Moderators handle forum-related things.

Actually, sending in a Ticket (you can put it under "Submit Tip") to TDN will get it done faster, since the Content Team handles prize updates, not moderators ;)

This goes for anything involving the main TDN site, errors or updates should be sent through "Contact Us" (our ticket system). Moderators handle forum-related things.

Ha, I was looking at the list of moderators, wondering who I should pm, when this very thought occurred to me and I came back to my thread to ask. Glad I did. Thank you! Particularly for telling me what to submit it under.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.