Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Looks like the site won't be running normally again until Monday when TNT returns. They take the weekend off so they are probably oblivious to the lag and won't fix it until Monday.

The NC mall still seems to be down, not too bothered as it seems to be the root of all evil :laughingsmiley:

When I decided to check up on the Qasalan Expellibox link (connected to the NC Mall) at 1:25 PM NST to see if the page was still lagging, it no longer is at the moment. The NC Mall is back in working order as of this post (or minutes prior to this). I'm surprised that no one posted this to notify the other users.

If the link is problematic or lags on you once more, please notify me and I'll edit this post.

The NC mall still seems to be down, not too bothered as it seems to be the root of all evil :laughingsmiley:

It IS the root of evil, maybe not all, but I'm kinda cheesed with them right now.. It's been over 2 weeks and I still haven't been given my NC's or gift boxes from a card I tried to redeem that errored on me and then when I tried it again (like it told me to) it said the card was already redeemed! I submitted a ticket and at first they got back to me right away, but now I haven't heard anything from TNT for over a week. I know they say not to submit multiple tickets over 1 issue, but I think I'm gonna send in another one today, this is ridiculous.

Edit~ Issue was resolved and I got my NC's :D

• 1 month later...

Almost every time I try to play the Altador Cup games Neopets redirects me to MSN.com. This only happens for AC games, nowhere else on Neopets, and no other website. How am I supposed to play long games like slushie slinger and yooyouball if the page keeps redirecting! grr

I can't get on Neopets anymore, my score for my last YYB game didn;t send, I refreshed, and then I get the "Oops! Google Chorme could not access...." Can't get on Neo at all!

Neopets isn't working on my comp right now... is it stuck for anyone else too?

Sadly, yes. Also in the middle of my Yooyuball-a-thon, too.

I hope this doesn't last long.

Yeah, [removed]... Neopets Is offline, I was just following a pretty Important auction of black paintbrush, It was for 72k (worth like 100k ish more) and on 4th of list on auctions to be finished .. Then suddently neopets went offline, now I wish i had put down an offer for 75k instead of waiting.. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No cursing allowed. This is a family-friendly community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope it doesn't last long. I have about....less than 100 more games from All-Star. If it's down all day, how will we finish the tie-breaker?

They would probably extend the tie-breaker.

So it's not me, that's nice to know, but kinda crummy seeing as how I gave my husband back the Xbox so I could do my dailies. He'll never give it up now, He's in Left 4 Dead 2 mode :nerd:

I got it to load a couple of minutes ago and now it's down again :(

It's not going to be down all day. If it would be they would notify us about something big as that..

Not if they're having sudden technical difficulties.