Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Is anyone else having problems with every shockwave game? I installed shockwave, but whenever I go to Hannah and the Pirate Games or Dice Escape I get a blank game and an advertisement on the bottom! It's so frustrating!

Same here! I installed shockwave, and the games still didn't work. They loaded up to the welcome screen, but when i clicked on the buttons to start the game, nothing happened:(

Is anyone else having problems with every shockwave game? I installed shockwave, but whenever I go to Hannah and the Pirate Games or Dice Escape I get a blank game and an advertisement on the bottom! It's so frustrating!

Same here! I installed shockwave, and the games still didn't work. They loaded up to the welcome screen, but when i clicked on the buttons to start the game, nothing happened:(

I've heard that in order to get a lot of those shockwave games to work you have to load up another shockwave game (may require some refreshing to get it to the welcome screen), and leave that on in the background while you open up the game you want to play. :/ It worked for me for Hannah and the Pirate Caves, but I haven't been able to play Gourmet Club Bowls.

I keep being unable to connect to neopets. The first time I checked downforeveryoneorjustme it said it was just me, but now it says everyone :worried: is anyone else having problems?

it keeps going up and down, for me its every second page. there are a few boards about this on the Neobaords (its everyone worldwide :P)

the NC mall is also experiencing difficulties, its probably a good idea to avoid the mall or transferring anything you are really attached to. no reports of item glitches but its better to be safe than sorry :(