Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

When I tried to make a bug report, I got the following error:

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable... trying to reconnect. Thank you for your patience.

You may navigate away or click here to go back.

Error ID #: 60c019d4-ce67-4fda-b1ed-7d3feedf12da

I'd try to make a bug report about it, but I'd get stuck in an endless feedback loop.

My bug report was about my Heavy Robe of Thievery not working. Even after refreshing, it said I stole an item, but no item appeared. Kind of makes the item worthless. I'd like that fixed before the truce ends, obviously...

Has anyone else been getting this problem in the Trading Post? I haven't posted a trade up in some time now, and I'm a little miffed that it's not working.

NPerror_zps69f04c0e.png

I've run into that error before. If I recall correctly, it's the apostrophe that's the problem. Neopets sometimes doesn't like apostrophes. I'm not sure why.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any issues trying to access the Altador Cup 7 Prize Shop? I tried to access it but it directed me to the front page of the Altador Cup?

The staff tourrney prize shop is redirecting too. TNT said we had until 5/24. Time for a bug report. This happened last year, too, but I thought I'd be safe 2 weeks before the deadline. Guess I was wrong. :( Last year I lost 116k points in the staff tourney prize shop. :(

Yeah, the AC update in today's news reminded me I still had points in both prize shops, and they still seem to be gone. As per the first reminder in the news, "They will go away on May 24th once Altador Cup sign-ups begin," so they probably should still be there. This may be a good thing to try to get into the Editorial about, in addition to submitting tickets, as that sometimes seems like a better way to get things addressed.

I submitted an editorial question and was finally able to submit a ticket today. *sigh* They started work earlier than last year; I thought I was avoiding the problems by redeeming my prizes two weeks early.

Looks like the AC prize shop has been fixed! The Staff Tournament is still redirecting, though. :sad02: So, I guess that's still worth tickets/Editorial submissions.

I reopened my ticket and already got a response.

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hmm, I'll have to see if that should still be up as well.

Thanks for the heads up :0)

Hopefully the answer is "yes, we will keep both shops open until the deadline we set." Last year it wasn't. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've had an odd glitch where I can't customize two of my pets from Quick Reference. I can customize my currently active pet just fine, but changing who's active doesn't help (all 3 pets are similarly named, with underscores separating their first and last names, which are otherwise only comprised of letters). I finally submitted a ticket, and TNT couldn't figure out how to fix it, but they provided me with a work-around (and threw some really haphazard outfits on my poor nakeds, which I quickly replaced with better-matching outfits). So if anyone else is having trouble getting into customization:

1) Choose "Customise Neopet" from the "Customise" menu at the top.

2) Once you're inside customization, click on "Presets" at the top. Choose the pet you want to customize on the left, and then choose "load and customise." Unfortunately, it will strip them of what they currently have on (but only if you put something on them and save), but it will at least let you customize.

TNT didn't seem to know the cause (I've been able to customize the two for years with no problem), and they said it could take a while to find a solution. At least I can dress my poor shiverin' things again!

Is neopets DOWN again? I had my accouint suspended temproraily for the 3 days well that ban is up now and i kept checking back on the site if my ban had been lifted well last i check was at approx 3 am and i only had 2 hours and some odd minutes left until they lifted it. NOw when ever i try to go to the neopets site its telling me something is wrong with my cookies and that i dont have them authorized or something like that ? is it it my computer or ios it the site in general? This is messaage i keep getting when going back to the site and ive tried EVERYTHING imaginable! any suggestions?

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

Is neopets DOWN again? I had my accouint suspended temproraily for the 3 days well that ban is up now and i kept checking back on the site if my ban had been lifted well last i check was at approx 3 am and i only had 2 hours and some odd minutes left until they lifted it. NOw when ever i try to go to the neopets site its telling me something is wrong with my cookies and that i dont have them authorized or something like that ? is it it my computer or ios it the site in general? This is messaage i keep getting when going back to the site and ive tried EVERYTHING imaginable! any suggestions?

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept

cookies.

You may want to check out this thread; others have had similar issues.

Surprise suprise! Neo is having issues again.

It's doing that lock out thing where it tells you your passwords are wrong when they very clearly aren't. So if you are logged in, stay logged in, if you're logged out, don't keep trying to log in or else you will have yourself logged out for an additional hour.

- - - -

It also seems like in the time it took me to recover my TDN account, TNT has fixed it's issues. However I am still being blocked out of my main because I tried to log in too many times. :thumbsdown:

Oh thank goodness...I was about to ask if anyone else was having log in problems.

Freaked out a bit thinkin' I'd been account hacked.

And, yes, unfortunately I tried too many times and I'm now blocked for an hour.

I'm just glad it is not just me and likely a site issue.

Guess I'll clockwatch and watch here until able to log in.

Cheers!

:P

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that freaked out and is now waiting for another 50 minutes to be able to get back into my account. I thought I got locked out and I was slowly dying inside, because of all the work I've been into my neopets account.. so I ran here, posted on a neopets help topic, freaked out some more, went to change my password because I thought maybe that would work, then proceeded to type in my new password only to get denied by neopets and wait a whole hour to log on again.. :worried:

ps. is the problem fixed, does anyone know??

ARGH!!!!!!

Is anyone else having trouble getting their AC scores to send? I only have a little less that 200 games of SoSd before I get to Rank 9, but I can't get anything to send. Not SoSd, not MSN, nothing. I don't know if it's just the AC part or what?

It's torture being so close and not being about to do anything.

EDIT: Huh, public complaining works. They're sending now.

ARGH!!!!!!

Is anyone else having trouble getting their AC scores to send? I only have a little less that 200 games of SoSd before I get to Rank 9, but I can't get anything to send. Not SoSd, not MSN, nothing. I don't know if it's just the AC part or what?

It's torture being so close and not being about to do anything.

EDIT: Huh, public complaining works. They're sending now.

Neopets went down for a few minutes. Fixed now.