Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I've been having issues with my Key Quest Collector's Case since yesterday. I haven't been able to access it. The page loads but the case never opens, so I can't add on a new token I activated two days ago to my quick list. My key counts are also not correct on there, but I'm not too worried about that since they're fine on the actual KQ page. Wasn't sure if anyone else was having any similar problems or if this is something worth ticketing.

Has anyone been able to submit a ticket to neopets recently? I've been locked out of habitarium and I can't get hold of TNT :(

The ticket pages are a bit wonky as of late. Try changing your language and sending a ticket in English.

It's lagging for me too. So much so it makes it difficult to feed my pets. :P I know I should be keeping them in the lodge, but I gotta hand feed my battle pet as hand feeding heals HP (the Blue Furry Neggs especially; she eats those a lot after fighting).

• 3 weeks later...

I was just logged out, and am getting an "invalid password" message. I know it's correct because it's on autofill. Anyone else having issues before I completely lose it? the site has been lagging and having issues at the moment...

Edit: False alarm! I tried again and it worked. Think I'll go ahead and change it, to feel safer...

The ticket pages are a bit wonky as of late. Try changing your language and sending a ticket in English.

Thanks for this - I will give it a try and let you know how it goes :)

In other news, I've tried creating a side account a couple of times today but it keeps on loading a page and then refreshing, then when I try and make the name I just submitted it says it's already been taking. It's very irritating.

In other news, I've tried creating a side account a couple of times today but it keeps on loading a page and then refreshing, then when I try and make the name I just submitted it says it's already been taking. It's very irritating.

Same for me, I know the name is not taken, when i try to create it, it says the name is available, I fill in a pw (twice), tick the agreements and click next. Nothing happens, the page becomes empty again. When I try again with the same name, its not available. I did send in a ticket a few weeks ago, but no response as of yet. So now I just try to create it everyday and wait.

Maybe I could sent a ticket in a different language, but would that even help? It's only my second ticket ever send...

Edit:

I just got a "reply" They said there was nothing wrong with my -current- account. Well, yeah... I know that, but since you can not yet send in a ticket without being logged in, I didn't have much of a choice. It's closed now.

I did check the dutch help after, and they actually have a "report bugs at account creation" item to pick from. So I typed everything in Dutch, added a screenshot, and send it to them, hoping to get something fixed/getting a reply. If that won't work, I might even try the editorial. Everyday, the names are available again and I try creating an account, every time the same thing happens again. Tried different names and browsers. Next thing to try is on a whole different ip (maybe at work, if the workload allows it or at a family member's house)

Edited by Duma

Maybe it's because the name is not taken in Neopets but taken in Petpet Park or Monkey Quest. Otherwise contact TNT.

• 3 weeks later...

Nopets has stopped loading for me. Great, right when I was in the middle of battling too. I haven't even finished collecting prizes yet. -_-

My Chrome browser presents me with this lovely message:

This webpage is not available

I was having the same problem just now. Was down for five minutes then it worked again. I've seen messages on the help chat too. Guess they're having issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having issues with the monthly multiplayer competitions (Geos, Armada, Kacheekers)? I can't return to the game I started yesterday...

Same here. I'm going to guess it's a site wide glitch.

My friend also had issues with the competition; apparently it's been glitching for months. :(

Anyone else having issues getting pages to load? I got an error about retrieving a shop's code, another loaded blank, and other Neo pages are loading super-slowly (if at all). I still need to place my Food Club bets today; I hope this clears up in the next hour or so!

My friend also had issues with the competition; apparently it's been glitching for months. :(

Anyone else having issues getting pages to load? I got an error about retrieving a shop's code, another loaded blank, and other Neo pages are loading super-slowly (if at all). I still need to place my Food Club bets today; I hope this clears up in the next hour or so!

I'm having trouble loading Neo pages, too. I thought it was just my internet, but other sites load fine. I want to find out the results of the Beauty Contest. :/

I was working on stocking my shop when neo started lagging. When the page finally loads it said I don't have a shop :O

ME TOO! I freaked lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oops. didn't realize there was a board about Neo issues XD it's been a while since being in the forums. But yeah, I'm having issues too :/ I hope it's fixed soon.

Update: oh but it is going fast on my iPad 2 so it's just a PC issue? Weird...

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori