Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I pretty much just had an absolute panic attack. Tried three times to log in to my main, once on my side,

then made sure to just, let it sit as I didn't want to lock myself out for when Neopets does come back online.

Do we have any inclination as to why this is happening?

I pretty much just had an absolute panic attack. Tried three times to log in to my main, once on my side,

then made sure to just, let it sit as I didn't want to lock myself out for when Neopets does come back online.

Do we have any inclination as to why this is happening?

Eh, it's Neopets. Someone probably coughed and broke something :P It seems like this isn't the first time it's happened, though, so I'm hoping it's a server move or something related to optimizing Neopets, rather than breaking it.

I'm brooding too. I'm on bed rest and now officially bored. I suppose I'll have to watch a movie... :(

This has somewhat happened before, I don't remember why this happens though?

It's not like TNT warns us that there will be updates. We're just left to wake up wondering,

"Huh, I wonder if Neopets is still there today?"

can those who were already logged in before the issue browse the site okay?

Ooooh, that's a great question! Any one else know?

I know I've seen this be the case in the past.

That things would lag to no end, but you were better off staying logged in than logging out and experiencing being locked out.

can those who were already logged in before the issue browse the site okay?

Yeah, if you're browser is already logged in, you should have no problem browsing the site (aside from Habi and anything requiring your password like the NC Mall). The site itself isn't experiencing any other issues aside from log in. So yep, just make sure you DON'T log out, because you will not be able to log in.

I was logged in before the problem started, and it seems to be working fine for me.

Don't log out then!

Yeah, if you're browser is already logged in, you should have no problem browsing the site (aside from Habi and anything requiring your password like the NC Mall). The site itself isn't experiencing any other issues aside from log in. So yep, just make sure you DON'T log out, because you will not be able to log in.

*sigh* of course the only thing I need Neopets to be able to do for me this morning, (JUST LET ME LOG IN ALREADY), it won't do.... :(

Is everyone locked out? My Habitarium stopped working, and when I tried to log out and log back in, it didn't recognize the password even though I was absolutely sure I was right. My side accounts don't work either. :(

Don't try to log back in again until we all know that Neopets has righted itself, or else you may lock yourself out for a few hours.

This is a common occurrence (still not sure why? Maybe TNT is updating something), and we just all have to grin and bare it until it's resolved.

It's really not the worse scenario though. We all wind up here and chat for a while. :)

Don't worry, you're not alone in this issue.

I really hope my habi is gonna be ok, I am on the road in an hour for about six hours and hope I don't have a lockout on that when I get back, I'm level 50 and it will be a lot of work to reset.

To any one worried about their Habi:

Of all the times I've experienced this kind of "lock out," I've never had to reset my Habi!

So rest assured, it will still be intact when you return. :)

~

Will someone be posting when they can get back into their accounts?

I'll let you know if I can. I don't usually log out but I had to clear cookies yesterday :/

Thank-you! It's much appreciated.

Really?

I log out any time I finish with my computer.

I guess that's just the way I am. :P

I used to go to a boarding school, so I had tons of other people running around my dorm room (mostly uninvited) all the time. Logging out became a way of life. :laughingsmiley:

I can log in now without problems!

Yay!! Thanks for letting everyone know!

I, in a fit of panic, locked myself out for another 15 minutes BUT I will be on asap! Thankkk youuuu.

Danielle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Neopets having login issues again? The site isn't accepting my password, and I know that I am typing it correctly. The 'forgot password' form isn't sending me any emails either.

I looked at my Neopets profile and everything looks normal, and I am pretty such I wasn't hijacked or anything. I use a fairly long and difficult to guess password too, so I assume Neopets must be having problems again. I checked their FaceBook page to see that a few others are having this issue too.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Neopets having login issues again? The site isn't accepting my password, and I know that I am typing it correctly. The 'forgot password' form isn't sending me any emails either.

I looked at my Neopets profile and everything looks normal, and I am pretty such I wasn't hijacked or anything. I use a fairly long and difficult to guess password too, so I assume Neopets must be having problems again. I checked their FaceBook page to see that a few others are having this issue too.

I am also having this problem accept when I get on the page with the pet it works

I am also having this problem accept when I get on the page with the pet it works

I am on but I've had the window open all morning, I didn't have any problems about 3 hours ago. Now I don't want to log off to check!!