Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Just experienced a very weird bug... I tried to submit a score for Meerca Chase, but this is what the scorebox looked like:

Score: Undefined

High Score: 768

Plays Today: Undefined

Never had that before. :worried: (The sending didn't go through.)

So all the "is it down?" sites are telling me Neopets is fine but I received "server not found" messages for the last hour and now I can't log in... All other sites on my computer are working just fine so it's not my connection.

Confirmed-- there is a timeout error on my end as well. Can't access the Mall or the Expellibox.

No, I did not restart the computer. I did what you said.

Ah, excellent. I misread. Apologies.

I've been having an issue recently with transferring a pet to another user via the pound. I sent them Kyrosui in exchange for Pelyn but neither of us have received a pet.. Their status says their currently travelling. I've never had an issue like this before and they appear stuck. Has anyone else ever had an issue like this while transferring a pet to another neopian? :(

i dont know if its my FF browser .. but for example when betting at the food club i used to make my bets and the amount ... hit Enter ... then hit Back , and just change one thing or two .. saves time .. also the same with Neolodge .. now , for the past couple days when i hit Back the slate is clean ... it doesnt save the last move ... happened a few times on the shop wizard as well ...

Am I the only one who can't go to their own userlookup? Everytime I click on my username (next to my on hand neopoints), I get redirected to the neo homepage. The same thing happens when I type the url in the bar, I just end up on the homepage...

I also just tried searching for my username in the searchbar on neopets, and I can find myself, but once I click on the link, I end up on the homepage once again -.-''

Edit: I have just discovered that I can't just reach my own user lookup, but anyone's. Please tell me I'm not the only one :mellow:

i dont know if its my FF browser .. but for example when betting at the food club i used to make my bets and the amount ... hit Enter ... then hit Back , and just change one thing or two .. saves time .. also the same with Neolodge .. now , for the past couple days when i hit Back the slate is clean ... it doesnt save the last move ... happened a few times on the shop wizard as well ...

Same here! And I'm using FF as well. Did you try a different brower? Maybe I should.

Am I the only one who can't go to their own userlookup? Everytime I click on my username (next to my on hand neopoints), I get redirected to the neo homepage. The same thing happens when I type the url in the bar, I just end up on the homepage...

I also just tried searching for my username in the searchbar on neopets, and I can find myself, but once I click on the link, I end up on the homepage once again -.-''

Edit: I have just discovered that I can't just reach my own user lookup, but anyone's. Please tell me I'm not the only one :mellow:

It is not just you. I tried with my own user lookup several times, and it is doing just as you say. It was working yesterday.

SAME HERE!! I literally just came here to complain about it hah....well I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it's so frustrating :sad02:

I can apparently no longer play Dice-A-Roo... disappointing/interesting.

As for User Lookups I too am being kicked back to the main page.

I've got the same problem.I think it's both dissappointing and interesting, on the one hand Dice-A-Roo is fun, but on the other hand, what could they have done that ended up in Dice-A-Rroo not working...

When I try to go Dice-A-Roo, I get this message:

Sorry, this game is unavailable...

I've got the same problem.I think it's both dissappointing and interesting, on the one hand Dice-A-Roo is fun, but on the other hand, what could they have done that ended up in Dice-A-Rroo not working...

When I try to go Dice-A-Roo, I get this message:

Sorry, this game is unavailable...

Aye, I like to use it to try to get random events. lol I get the same message, which is the interesting part while the not working part is obviously disappointing.

Solitaire is working tho. Just as good for trying to get REs.

I can't get to my user lookup page. Or anyone else's.

Would it be possible to have a TDN forum section set up for glitches/problems (like the battldome section) rather than one thread? It would be much easier to search for answers.

Aye, a lot of us have reported the same issue.

You can use the search bar up in the top right to search only the topic you have open instead of making multiple threads for different problems. But it isn't up to me. lol

EDIT- in the meantime I really hate the 'we could not verify the game records' or whatever when I am trying to play Solitaire.

So apparantly I won the gallery spotlight, but I didnt get a notification about it.. however when I check it out all the items I have in my gallery are shown as broken images :(

What about you guys? Are you seeing my account 'karinag' as a winner or is it just a bug? and if so, do you see proper images?

I can't access Neopets at all for the past hour, just trying to get to somebody's shop and get the book I need for a quest.

I give up. I'm not going to be coming back to do these quests anymore because Neopets has been this slow the entire time. Not doing it anymore. I'm done.

Am I the only one who can't access Neopets? All the down-checking sites say Neopets is up. I don't see anybody else here complaining about Neopets being down, I tried Firefox, got the same result. It must be my laptop. Does anybody else use Windows 7?