Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I'm hoping not.

The CEOS of JS said Neo wouldn't be closing, so I'm hoping it's not too bad.

Then why can't I access it? I want to forfiet my quest and leave for good.

Then why can't I access it? I want to forfiet my quest and leave for good.

The site is up and working perfectly fine for me. It's a tad laggy as usual but if the page is taking too long just refresh and it should load. I had a couple issues with my quest this afternoon so if it's not loading or being mean just refresh the page.

The site is up and working perfectly fine for me. It's a tad laggy as usual but if the page is taking too long just refresh and it should load. I had a couple issues with my quest this afternoon so if it's not loading or being mean just refresh the page.

I can't access it at all. And I've tried that. Nothing works.

Then it might be your connection causing some grief. Maybe try restarting your computer?

Also try the usual steps of clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps.

Yeah, that's definitely going to be a problem at your end, Lady Lyuba, because no-one else seems to be having those kind of issues at the moment. Def do the normal restart/cache clearing options :yes:

Yeah, that's definitely going to be a problem at your end, Lady Lyuba, because no-one else seems to be having those kind of issues at the moment. Def do the normal restart/cache clearing options :yes:

I just did that a couple nights ago when my laptop crashed. And that was before I got back on to check my pets back into the Lodge and notice the quest event going on.

I don't know if someone has suggested this recently, but have you tried disabling the Premium Toolbar (if you're a premium member, obviously)? I started getting crazy lag earlier tonight, where all pages would take upwards of 5 minutes to load or time out altogether. Then I turned off the toolbar and it's much, much better now.

They need to fix that thing lol, it's part of why I pay for premium. :thumbsdown: But, disabling it might help.

At the moment a large number of premium users are reporting the inability to access the site unless the premium bar has been disabled (checkbox in your account preferences) - unfortunately most premium members cannot even manage to access the preferences to turn their toolbars off...

If you have premium and can't navigate the site this is probably the issue, they've responded to complaints on facebook so the best we can hope is that they're aware and working on it.

Just keep trying - I had more luck with Firefox getting through than Chrome for what it's worth.

Brianna, thank you for that info! I've been having issues since yesterday afternoon. I managed to disable my premium bar this morning and it's been working fine, while slow, ever since.

I just gave my pets new petpets to go with their customizations and now the petpets have disappeared. They are no longer in my inventory, nor are they with my pets. Anyone else had this issue? I've refreshed a bunch of times...

Edit: They've all showed up now aside from one...

Ummmm.... my Neoboard pens seem to have disappeared. And my avatars have too - none of the non-default ones appear in the drop down box... Refreshing doesn't bring them back.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Today my stocks portfolio is pretending that it doesn't exist. Several refreshes can't convince it that I do actually own some stocks :rolleyes_anim: I'm sure it'll be back when it's ready ><

I think I might be having the Premium issue.

I was able to use the site fine a few minutes ago, but now it just keeps loading to a grey page :(

(I'm also on my IPad, so it might have something to do with that, but I don't think so.)

I understand a lot of people are having a problems doing a user lookup. I am too - I am actually trying to do one on myself. It's the only way I remember how to access my collectible card album. I thought there was a link from both my inventory and the card shop itself but now I don't see the links and don't know if they're missing or if they were never there...
I finally did access where my cards should be but my album is empty. Presumably it'll all show back up at some point.

Also I have a premium account but haven't had any issues related to that... not to my knowledge, anyway. And frequently over recent weeks either the turmaculus or grave danger will think don't have any petpets until I refresh. It always resolves itself immediately.

After I finished my faerie quest cookie FQ, when I try to refresh to try to see if Delina will pop up like last time I get an error that I'm trying to give the wrong item or trying to give an item that isn't in my inventory.

Rude.

I logged in today, and I am unable to see my pets on the left side of the screen (see the picture below). If I go to my quickref page, I can see my pets, but not in the little squares that you click on to see your other pets. I can't see any of my pets either at the pirate academy -.-''

Does anybody else have this problem?

oas02v.png

I disabled my Premium toolbar and still the site is very laggy. It's sooo frustrating to battle in the Bettledome that I just decided not to do it. And on top of that, all of a sudden, all my equiped weapons just disappeared. That's insane :( Argh.

I logged in today, and I am unable to see my pets on the left side of the screen (see the picture below). If I go to my quickref page, I can see my pets, but not in the little squares that you click on to see your other pets. I can't see any of my pets either at the pirate academy -.-''

Does anybody else have this problem?

oas02v.png

Not on my end. I see my pet just fine.

Though the site has gotten a little laggier now that people have woken up and stuff. I am trying to play solitaire. :(

After I finished my faerie quest cookie FQ, when I try to refresh to try to see if Delina will pop up like last time I get an error that I'm trying to give the wrong item or trying to give an item that isn't in my inventory.

Rude.

This is actually not a new glitch (or not even really a glitch). It happened to me last Faerie Festival, when I rejected one of my quests (too expensive for the stats) and then accepted my cookie quest. When I refreshed to see the option to hand over the item, it repeated the prior action, rejecting the new quest. I sent in a bug report, and they were basically "that wasn't a bug; don't do that." Stupid, I know...

Not on my end. I see my pet just fine.

Though the site has gotten a little laggier now that people have woken up and stuff. I am trying to play solitaire. :(

Ooh, good luck with that. The site definetly hasn't gotten faster since the maintenance last inght.

And the stupid thing is, I don't see any pets on the TDN forums either, like on the Adoption & Trading Center topic, all I see is the stupid 'this picture's not gonna load' logo thing.

This is actually not a new glitch (or not even really a glitch). It happened to me last Faerie Festival, when I rejected one of my quests (too expensive for the stats) and then accepted my cookie quest. When I refreshed to see the option to hand over the item, it repeated the prior action, rejecting the new quest. I sent in a bug report, and they were basically "that wasn't a bug; don't do that." Stupid, I know...

Oh but the Delina thing is a glitch, tho. Which was what I was refreshing for. I had already completed both my FC quest and the festival quest.

Ooh, good luck with that. The site definetly hasn't gotten faster since the maintenance last inght.

And the stupid thing is, I don't see any pets on the TDN forums either, like on the Adoption & Trading Center topic, all I see is the stupid 'this picture's not gonna load' logo thing.

It did get faster though earlier on but now it's slower. But I guess it depends on how you gauge a site being faster than earlier. It's still somewhat faster than it was, I guess... But it was faster this morning which allowed me to do all my dailies in record time.

I was able to do my dailies and my Faerie Quest(s), but it's starting to slow down for me here in Arizona