Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

two hours later and neopets is still down

i want my advent prize  :sad02:

Me too Angelo, me too.  Now what am I supposed to do?  Work?  LOL.  There must be something else I can do.  LOL  They better give us a REAL good advent prize tomorrow if this is down all day today.  LOL.  But they won't.  Not as many books this year as last year.  I have gotten more from snowager.  I also got a negg from him.  Woo hoo.

Just a reminder, this is a board to post notices that Neopets is down or having issues. This is not to be a general chat board while it's down. We have plenty of other boards to post on for conversation.

Thank you

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have the problem that for the past few days you don't get the Trudy's Surprise thing pop up, or am I the only one? 

I've been getting my daily Trudy rewards and haven't missed a day so far. Is it possible that in your account preferences you checked the disable Trudy's Surprise box? I'd check there and see if that's checked, if not then probably a good idea to send a ticket in to TNT so they can look into it for you.

I've been getting my daily Trudy rewards and haven't missed a day so far. Is it possible that in your account preferences you checked the disable Trudy's Surprise box? I'd check there and see if that's checked, if not then probably a good idea to send a ticket in to TNT so they can look into it for you.

Thanks, but I'd already checked that (I saw in the editorial this week that you could do that), but it's unchecked. However, today it suddenly reappeared, so it was probably just a glitch. Thanks anyway :)

Hello all. Every time I try to load anything associated with the NC shop I get a 504 gateway error. The worst part is that I can't even get the Premium - Manage Membership section to let me log in at all. I can get the page asking me to log in to come up, but then it times out too. Now I'm not tech savvy, but this is very frustrating for me. The rest of Neopets runs just fine. I want to cancel my premium because of lack of funds and I can't even get it to load!  

Help...?!? :sad01_anim:

Hello all. Every time I try to load anything associated with the NC shop I get a 504 gateway error. The worst part is that I can't even get the Premium - Manage Membership section to let me log in at all. I can get the page asking me to log in to come up, but then it times out too. Now I'm not tech savvy, but this is very frustrating for me. The rest of Neopets runs just fine. I want to cancel my premium because of lack of funds and I can't even get it to load!

Help...?!? :sad01_anim:

Is it working now? "504 Gateway Error" doesn't necessarily mean there is a problem with your Internet connection. It can indicate a problem with the server you are trying to reach, or connectivity between, and can be temporary. Neopets, most likely, uses a different server for NC and premium membership transactions. It could be that server with the aforementioned issues. And would explain why "regular" Neopets is working fine. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do on your end, except to keep trying at different times or open a ticket with Neopets. If your entire Internet connectivity seems slow, then there could be things you could try, but it sounds as if everything else is working normal.

Is it working now? "504 Gateway Error" doesn't necessarily mean there is a problem with your Internet connection. It can indicate a problem with the server you are trying to reach, or connectivity between, and can be temporary. Neopets, most likely, uses a different server for NC and premium membership transactions. It could be that server with the aforementioned issues. And would explain why "regular" Neopets is working fine. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do on your end, except to keep trying at different times or open a ticket with Neopets. If your entire Internet connectivity seems slow, then there could be things you could try, but it sounds as if everything else is working normal.

No, it still is not loading. Everything else seems fine so it must be some sort of error...

The mall is loading fine for me so I'm not sure what's going on at your end. But if it's been several days with the same error then I'd submit a ticket to TNT like Scoobert_Doo suggested and hopefully they'll have a solution for you.

The only other thing I can think of is to maybe try a different browser and double check that your firewall isn't blocking those pages.

Anyone else not getting their Advent Calendar prize today? The one with the Soup Faerie serving Borovan? Perhaps I'm too early, but I get an error everytime I've clicked to collect the prize. The snowman prize worked fine though.

Anyone else not getting their Advent Calendar prize today? The one with the Soup Faerie serving Borovan? Perhaps I'm too early, but I get an error everytime I've clicked to collect the prize. The snowman prize worked fine though.

The exact same thing is happening to me. I could collect the extra prize, but not the actual prize.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've logged out and back in with my password just fine. When I go to edit my profile to change my lookup, I enter my password to confirm that it's me changing the looks of my lookup and nobody else, but it says: "Error 1: You must enter your correct old password in order to change your info."
I don't understand what I am doing wrong or if it's a bug. I've changed my lookup in the past, and it worked fine. I would like to change the color of my font and my password (I like to change my password monthly for protection).

It seems like the neoboards are down. I dont really play anymore but got this message: NeoBoards

The NeoBoards are currently down because something a sploded. Our DBA monkeys are looking into it and are hoping to have it fixed shortly. Hoorah for DBA monkeys! 

In the meantime, you can play games and stuff. Or um... go outside. :o

So I've logged out and back in with my password just fine. When I go to edit my profile to change my lookup, I enter my password to confirm that it's me changing the looks of my lookup and nobody else, but it says: "Error 1: You must enter your correct old password in order to change your info."

I don't understand what I am doing wrong or if it's a bug. I've changed my lookup in the past, and it worked fine. I would like to change the color of my font and my password (I like to change my password monthly for protection).

Make sure it's not in the New Password field or being auto filled with your old one. Additionally try your old password there and see if that works. Changing passwords and using the password reset form is slightly glitched right now. :(

Thanks. It wasn't in the new pw field, or being auto filled. I tried the pw I used in November, but that didn't work either. Oh well, at least it will let me log in to Neopets with my December pw (Thank goodness!!!). I hope nobody else is having this problem. How does one try for the user lookup of the week?! Lol.