Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

It popped up four times for me today. The first two I spun and received 6k each time. The second two I spun and it stopped, but the the other window didn't pop up saying that I had won anything, and when I refreshed, by total NP hadn't changed. Yesterday I spun a few times and it never gave me any prize, so the double 6k was for today and yesterday? I'm very confuzzled lol. I'm glad this wasn't happening when I was almost at my 100K day lol.

TS showed up about 4 times for me too, each about an hour apart and hours early (10.30pm was my last spin and it started showing at about 4pm the next day)

First one did indicate that I won 19000np but I didn't receive anything,

2nd one got 2 matches but no pop up indicating np won

3rd and 4th didn't even load.

And TS didn't show at my usual time as well.

That was yesterday, right  now, it's about 4.30, and the blue background is there but it's not even loading

:dance:

Edit:  5.22pm,  TS showed up again on 2 windows. First one spun had 2 matches but no pop-ups, but when I spun the 2nd one it worked and I got my np. At least it didn't reset. Phew!

I finally got my Trudy's Surprise to work yesterday. Unfortunately, it was very late. I was on briefly much later than usual and after several minutes it did show up and I won the minimum 18,500. However, instead of a mid afternoon (EST) time now it probably reads as about 2:00 AM EST (11:00 PM NST). I'm usually asleep by then so unless they reset it I will have to start over (I think I'm on day 18). Strangely, it has been showing up a few times today already, but no payout, as many of you have said. For us experienced players, it's not a big deal. But I can see how to a young newbie the prospect of losing that much money after being so close would be depressing.

I have also been having a few loading errors with Trudy the past couple of days. Today, however, I am noticing the site in general isn't loading properly; pages are taking forever to load, or not loading at all. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have also been having a few loading errors with Trudy the past couple of days. Today, however, I am noticing the site in general isn't loading properly; pages are taking forever to load, or not loading at all. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yep the site has been acting buggy since Friday. Hopefully they're working on something to explain this and that they fix the lag up soon. I had a glitch the other day in the battledome. I selected both my weapons and my Lens Flare ability that is suposed to keep me from getting damaged and well it showed it was active and I hit Koi Warrior with my YBlaster and still took damage.

Strange things be happening right now!

• 3 weeks later...

The site's definitely been acting up the past few days. I've been playing Neoquest, and the last two nights it would just randomly show the "start a new game in normal mode" page, in the middle of my game on evil. At the same time, the rest of Neopets wouldn't load for me either. When I went back later, everything worked fine and my Neoquest game was back where it should be. It's odd.

Can anyone load the site right now? It's not loading for me at all and I need to do Topsi :(

Works fine for me once more. Its a couple of hours later since your post so maybe its fixed. If you still have problems, you could try a different browser or device.

Okay.

So, playing NQI right now.  Deposited something from an RE into my SDB then went back to my game.  (Didn't change my active pet.)

My game's gone.

At first, I got:

Click here to start a new game in Normal mode.

Click here to start a new game in Evil! mode.

I then switched active pets twice - once to a different pet then back to the original.  

Click here to start a new game in Normal mode.

Uhh, that's even worse.  Now, if I visit the NQI page, it fluctuates between the first and second screens (new game Normal/Evil and new game Normal).  I still have my third place trophy on my lookup, so I'm just really confused.  Heh.

As soon as I posted this and refreshed one more time, it was fine.  Neopets is so finicky.  D:  That was horrifying.

Edited by fishstick013

I can't get today's prize from The Festival of Neggs. Anyone else having this problem? The prompt to select the prize doesn't appear.

Edit: I visited the Money Tree (today's location) before looking at the clue on the Event page. Maybe that's why? Now when I go to the Money Tree I can't get the prize, nothing shows up. Any way to fix this? Can I still get the Negg or am I doomed? I don't want to miss the special prize at the end of the event. :sad02:

Edit 2: Never mind, I managed to get the prize at The Meridell Rubbish Dump! But it seems you can't get the prize if it's from a page you already visited (before looking at the clue) so I'd be careful with that.

Edited by Catexia

I was in the same boat so I checked the neoboards. There is a second possible location.

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/rubbishdump.phtml

For me the negg showed up there.

Edit:

Edit 2: Never mind, I managed to get the prize at The Meridell Rubbish Dump! But it seems you can't get the prize if it's from a page you already visited (before looking at the clue) so I'd be careful with that.

Not sure about that. Previous days I didn't visit the negg hunt page for the clue. I only had to do that the very first day to say I'm participating. Other days I went to Topsi's page right away when doing my dailies. So not sure why there are sometimes two locations.

Not sure about that. Previous days I didn't visit the negg hunt page for the clue. I only had to do that the very first day to say I'm participating. Other days I went to Topsi's page right away when doing my dailies. So not sure why there are sometimes two locations.

I see. I was worried because Jellyneo says this: If the location link contains a game or a daily, make sure to collect your prize from Topsi first. The prompt to collect your prize may disappear afterwards.

So I thought that I couldn't get the prize from the Money Tree because I had already visited that page before looking at the clue. And then I was able to get the prize from The Meridell Dump and I figured it was because I hadn't gone there yet. But I guess that's not really the case, it was just a matter of the prize being in another location.

Thanks for your help, I was really panicking and only saw your post after I'd already gotten the negg but thank you! :)

I guess they mean: if you see Topsi, don't click anything else before choosing a Negg, the message that you found Topsi might dissappear if you do. But if Topsi isn't there in the first place it's safe to do stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the Expellibox to show up. It worked last night. I updated Flash and Shockwave just now, no help. The rest of the page is there.

http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=giveaway

Many of the NC Mall links don't work either.

It appears to be working, now. I played it around 3:22 pm NST. I tried some NC Mall links, and those appear to be working, too.

I can't get on! And it's freaking me out! I want to get the daily dare done before the day is over and I can't get on! It was working just fine, I got my score ready to send and was looking for a partner and I couldn't do it! It's freezing HEEEEELLLLP! I don't want to miss out on that stamp!

I can't get the site to load AT ALL not even bringing me to the server down screen of maintenance screen it normally brings me to.