Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

The site is back up and very slow, but there are also a lot of errors, pages not loading correctly, etc.  I had to spin Trudy twice before getting my neopoints.  I got 3 of the same.  When I respun, I also got 3 of the same, but not the same 3 or in the same order.  That tells me our spins are predetermined.  I can't seem to get through neggbreaker.  I keep getting an error code.  Hopefully all of these glitches will be sorted out.  This site hasn't been right since JS took over.  At least I finished my DD earlier.  I would have been really upset.

What are the odds that they will do something for all the people who couldn't finish yesterdays DD.  I'm on vacation and only have a small window to get DD finished and of course that window is right when Neo went down yesterday.  Blah. 

Is anyone else having issues with the advertisements taking control of a game page causing the page to scroll down forcing you to watch the ad?  This has happened to me multiple times today, on three different computers, and two different browsers.  It's always the same ad (Navy Federal Credit Union) and it causes me to loose my game every time since I can't actually control the game when I can't see it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with the advertisements taking control of a game page causing the page to scroll down forcing you to watch the ad?  This has happened to me multiple times today, on three different computers, and two different browsers.  It's always the same ad (Navy Federal Credit Union) and it causes me to loose my game every time since I can't actually control the game when I can't see it.

I've had it happen in a couple of different browsers. If you're using Chrome or Firefox you can download the AdBlocker Plus plugin. Ever I downloaded it I haven't had any issues with the screen jumping.

Is this happening to anyone else? Every time I try to go into the NC Mall today I keep getting some message that I have to add my gender in to continue playing the game. Except it's for some random account. Super weird.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am not having any issues with this.  That doesn't mean anything though.  There are a lot of weird issues/glitches going on all the time here.  

I looked around on the boards and it looks like this is due to TNT adding in the "Other" button in gender. Turns out you can still get to the Qasalan Expillibox by adding a & to the end of the url. 

I looked around on the boards and it looks like this is due to TNT adding in the "Other" button in gender. Turns out you can still get to the Qasalan Expillibox by adding a & to the end of the url. 

This works for vising the regular NC mall page too. Thanks for posting it!

So you guys are filling in your password to update the preference page with your gender? And it's ok to do that after it looks like in an account called endless_knotx? I am nervous about compromising my account and want to make sure.

OK.. I just reread the part that said I could add an a and that did work... pls ignore me and my lack of reading comprehension lol... I'll just add the a and be safe!

I keep having the exact same issue with the NC mall. I noticed it hours ago when I first tried to play Qasalan Expellibox, but if you try to re-click on the mall when your on the page it lets you go through under your account.

Yeah I have that happening to me too. It shows someone called guineagymnastics when I go to the NC mall, but when I click away it shows my account. I thought my account was hacked and freaked out. Glad I'm not the only one.

Are you sure you don't have that reversed? I tried it that way and it didn't work. Then I tried http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=giveaway&a

and that worked. (Link is shortened but put cursor on it to see it all-- the & is before the a)

Are you sure you don't have that reversed? I tried it that way and it didn't work. Then I tried http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=giveaway&a

and that worked. (Link is shortened but put cursor on it to see it all-- the & is before the a)

Sorry, I should have structured that sentence a bit differently I was using "a" as a grammatical article, not part of the url. Just add & to the end. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem, but I haven't been able to get any AC games other than slushie slinger to send for the last two days. It's kind of frustrating as I've now finished uni for the semester and want to try to rank up, and SS gets tiresome quite quickly! I've logged out and into neo again, and restarted my browser, and of course tried a new game window, but nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Worked it out, just a problem on my end

Is anyone else having trouble with Ghoul Catchers? I have double and triple checked my username and password and even deleted and reinstalled it on my phone, and it's not letting me log in. I'm not using facebook.

Is anyone else having trouble with Ghoul Catchers? I have double and triple checked my username and password and even deleted and reinstalled it on my phone, and it's not letting me log in. I'm not using facebook.

Yes, and I play on FB, too. I keep getting the "Loading..." message, but it never loads (on FB), and many complaints on iOS (Apple) with the "Parent Login Failed" message. As it is happening to just about everyone, and when it happened in the past, it is usually an issue with Neopets or the Neopets server that hosts Ghoul Catchers. It's been doing that for the past two days (Today will make three.). All we can really do is wait for Neopets/JS to fix the issue, and keep trying to login periodically to see if it is back up.

It's about 9:20 EST and I can't get on Neopets, it's not loading, anyone else having this problem? This is not good, I was in the middle of maxing out my AC games and I won't have time later today... I'm really getting tired of the site crashing during important events.

Yeah, things have just timed out for me on one page, and the score sending hasee looks to be going to bounce along quite literally for ever on the other. >_<.

Man! I'm going to have to start itikaaf (staying in the mosque, away from all distractions) tonight, so my time to play AC is like now or not for a long time. :sad01_anim:

So wish this wasn't happening now. Oh well, KI, can't swab a deck if I can't get on the boat!  :skull: