Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

3 hours ago, queen_hatshepset said:

I noticed everyone was saying neopets was down yesterday. I logged on tonight and noticed ALL of my neocash items are GONE! I'm hoping that maybe it is glitched?! Should I wait to submit a ticket or submit one now?

I would definitely submit one now to be on the safe side.

Phew! I logged back on this morning and all of my NC items reappeared. My heart stopped for a second last night haha!

13 hours ago, Trea said:

Is anyone else having problems with the Basic Black Floor Tiles?  I can't get them to load into the Shed to use in my Neohome.  My husband tried on his page as well with no luck.

Certain items with Neohomes, and Neohomes, in general, are "glitched". I did find a petpage that listed items that were "glitched" with Classic Neohomes and Neohomes V2, but I don't remember it. I'll post, if I find it.

EDIT: I found the petpage. Here it is: http://www.neopets.com/~Crate_minder

EDIT EDIT: Here is a link to JellyNeo's database of items for the "Basic Black Floor Tiles": https://items.jellyneo.net/item/29625/

Note the "Notes" - "This item can be purchased in the Neohome Superstore. This item cannot be placed in your shed, so therefore cannot be used in Neohomes 2.0." And the strange thing is, Basic Black Floor Tiles are Neohome 2.0 items...

Hi to the problem solvers, I am trying to adjust my neohome v.2.0, however, each time I go to another page and then return to move some furniture or items, they return to how they were before I adjusted them. Here is a visible example of my problem; I am trying to hide part of the river with the red tree which is partially hidden by another tree which is further below, however as I said, even after I saved the neohome, the items behind/infront return to how they were before I arranged them.

image.png.493e54216eba03e46cecce084401b3f8.png

1 hour ago, Sajjet said:

Hi to the problem solvers, I am trying to adjust my neohome v.2.0, however, each time I go to another page and then return to move some furniture or items, they return to how they were before I adjusted them. Here is a visible example of my problem; I am trying to hide part of the river with the red tree which is partially hidden by another tree which is further below, however as I said, even after I saved the neohome, the items behind/infront return to how they were before I arranged them.

image.png.493e54216eba03e46cecce084401b3f8.png

Oh man . . . this bad behaviour is why I gave up on my Neohome :(

I'd love if there was a way to stop it from happening.

4 hours ago, crystolm said:

Has anyone been having issues with loading today? Been trying to do the battledome all day, but it takes so long to load the page, if at all?

Neopets has been a bit slow, for me, this evening. Since there have been new additions to the ongoing plot, suspect that is the reason. Battledome slow, too.

It was going slow for me as well and that was a little after Neopian Times midnight. I was able to do everything, but the later it was the slower it got.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

BD's ok for me at this point, but my pets' images are broken in most places, is it like that for you guys?

It was doing that to me yesterday as well, but seems to be okay right now.

Scratch that, having loading issues again. Either it is taking a long time to load a page or it's not loading at all :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if your is the most recent.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Angeló said:

the whole site is lagging and a lot of images are broken

i have to refresh every page like 5 - 10 times to load ... 

took me 45 minutes to do my 15 battles

I'm not doing any battles, but I agree with the other things. It's very slow loading for me too, with broken images at times, such as on Grave Danger. Needed a refresh. 

same here. very slow at the moment. Not even going to try my battles right now. Did most of my other dailies. I'll try later today for the battles. Hopefully it will be resolved when TNT gets in the office.

I'm hoping it's because something somewhere is being added/fixed. I'm just going to see to Trudy and my bank interest and things like that, then leave it to it for now.

. . .

Well seems I'm not collecting from Trudy as that's broken, oh well!

It's possible they're working on a new plot step. Refreshing does help the page to load, but I'm still not going to do too much until this horrific lag is resolved.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with loading/refreshing issues. Today is the second day of this problem for me. The Fruit Machine has been absolutely hopeless for two weeks, and it take me 6 to 9 minutes to do the crossword puzzle. I can usually do it in under two minutes. Apple Bobbing requires five refreshes to load properly, and that's on top of the unrelated jury selection I had on Monday! Not a good week for me.