Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Well, now it IS official.  Neopets is down and I haven't finished with everything I need to finish.  I guess I've finished whether I like it or not.  lol?

• 4 weeks later...

I've been having troubles since the launch of the Altador Cup, pages loading slowly, or not at all.   I knew the Cup was a big deal, but didn't think it'd impact site connection.   Or maybe it's just something on my end.

Hmmmm! Is anyone else experiencing severe lag today.  Then the site goes down completely.  It must be all those people practicing against the practice team putting too much strain on the site.?

43 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Hmmmm! Is anyone else experiencing severe lag today.  Then the site goes down completely.  It must be all those people practicing against the practice team putting too much strain on the site.?

Sooooo glad it's not just me! I am trying to get my daily BD done and it keeps sticking, lagging, and giving me error messages. My faithful old computer is getting less faithful and more old here lately, so I was worried. Lets hope they get it sorted before AC resumes tomorrow!

4 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Ugh! Sooooo frustrating and it's been going on the entire day. Hope they fix it soon otherwise I'm gonna be extremely grumpy by the time hubby gets home from work, and then he'll bear the brunt of my mood lol. Poor man.

• 1 month later...

**NC Mall** is currently experiencing some major issues. Best not to redeem/buy any NC or try to buy any items until it's fixed, as people aren't getting credited with what they bought.

Is anyone else unable to use the Battledome? Once I get into the arena, I can't use my weapons or Faerie abilities; clicking them just scrolls me up to the top of the page. I can't open or close the Combat Log either.

I'm on Windows 10 using Chrome, though I feel it's related to whatever they've done regarding page layout recently, and not something on my end.

Same for me, using FF. I got into the battle but when I click the icon for weapon or ability nothing happens. I don't get scrolled up though. I can see a little square around the button I tried to click but I don't get a popup. Tried without activated add blocker too.

I've heard talk on the boards (take with an immense grain of salt) that Dragoyle hunting is interfering with the site. It's recommended that you do all your dailies before finding your Dragoyle, otherwise you may not be able to get anything done afterwards. 

5 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I've heard talk on the boards (take with an immense grain of salt) that Dragoyle hunting is interfering with the site. It's recommended that you do all your dailies before finding your Dragoyle, otherwise you may not be able to get anything done afterwards. 

That could be it; I've heard that some users can't use Trudy's Surprise OR the Battledome. I spun Trudy's Surprise with no issue before doing my dragoyle hunt, then went on to dailies + Battledome and it wouldn't work.

I found my Dragoyle before doing anything else on Neo, but I haven't had any problem with any of the dailies, and I even did some battles today without issues, so it can't be just that. Or maybe it's random in who it affects?

I made sure to do both Trudy and Battledome before doing Dragoyle hunting this time; had no issue with either. Tried another BD fight after finding the Dragoyle and had no issues with BD. Maybe it is random, or they fixed it? Or perhaps it has to do with whether or not you interacted with something prior to Dragoyle hunt?

Didn't had time yesterday to check but today I did my Dargoyle hunt and then I battled. This time it worked just fine. Maybe they just fixed it soon after?

• 1 month later...

@EyelinerOppa That's probably a Flash issue; judging by your screenshot, you're using Chrome, which just had an update, so maybe that affected your Flash settings. @Scoobert_Doo has made several posts about how to fix that, like this one and this one.

@Angeló The Wheels seem to be loading just fine for me; which browser are you using? Is there anything else that isn't loading?