Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

On 9/22/2018 at 5:05 AM, EyelinerOppa said:

Sorry, super noob person here, but how do you change the settings for the new updated Chrome so the Flash works?

I'm not a regular chrome user, but @Scoobert_Doo has posted a solution in another thread that should help with your problem.

Hopefully, this helps!

@cimmy394 This solution may work for you as well.

• 1 month later...

I keep getting an error when I try to zap my pet:

You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly. 

I tried doing everything they told me but it still won't work.

57 minutes ago, isabellelupe said:

I keep getting an error when I try to zap my pet:

You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly. 

I tried doing everything they told me but it still won't work.

Have you tried disabling any/all addons you have? Also, at what point does it give the error, when going to the page or when picking a pet and trying to zap it?

8 hours ago, Duma said:

Have you tried disabling any/all addons you have? Also, at what point does it give the error, when going to the page or when picking a pet and trying to zap it?

I haven't tried it yet, I will try it now and see. It gives the error when I pick a pet.

EDIT:

I tried and it worked! Thank you so much!

Edited by isabellelupe

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, redespeon said:

Is it me or the site has been unusually slow since yesterday? Since slightly before the birthday events began, more or less.

I didn't notice anything while doing my dailies.

• 1 month later...

I am trying to play games that require the space bar such as Faerie Bubbles and it will not work. I am using Safari 12.0.2 and have my Adobe Flash up to date as well as Java. The other games that do not require other games using.the space bar such as Turmac Roll and Snowmuncher work fine it is so far only the other games that do not work. Even though I am clicked in the game so my arrow keys work, it is just my space that will not work. I have tried using other web browsers like Firefox(that made no difference) and have even cleared my cookies. I also restarted my computer any restarted Safari many times with no success. I cannot get a response from Neopets when I contact them about it. Does any one else have this issue and could you give me some advice. 

Thank You

1 hour ago, poisontears123 said:

I am trying to play games that require the space bar such as Faerie Bubbles and it will not work. I am using Safari 12.0.2 and have my Adobe Flash up to date as well as Java. The other games that do not require other games using.the space bar such as Turmac Roll and Snowmuncher work fine it is so far only the other games that do not work. Even though I am clicked in the game so my arrow keys work, it is just my space that will not work. I have tried using other web browsers like Firefox(that made no difference) and have even cleared my cookies. I also restarted my computer any restarted Safari many times with no success. I cannot get a response from Neopets when I contact them about it. Does any one else have this issue and could you give me some advice. 

Thank You

Neopets doesn't use Java, so, unless you have other sites you visit that use it, I'd recommend uninstalling Java.

As for the space bar issue, I have heard of others having the same issue on the "Games" and "Help" Neoboards. It seems to be an issue with Mac OS Mojave, Flash, and possibly Safari. So far, no one has figured out a "work-around" or fix. You could try Chrome, or see if an earlier version of Flash works, maybe one from when Faerie Bubbles was released. Unfortunately, I do not have a Mac, so I am unable to try anything out.

• 1 month later...

I've been attempting the 

That's Not Rubbish

That's Not Rubbish 

^ this and I got a potion and expected to receive the avatar but did not. Is this avatar randomly awarded when getting a non-rubbish item? Or is this a bug?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
You already made a new thread for this problem. Please don't post twice about the same issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finding pages from Neopets are loading very slowly. Don't know if it's just me or not. It's been bad for a couple of months at least but the last few days have been terrible with a little circle going round and round and round.....

And today 11/3 Trudy's Surprise really was a surprise as it had reset and told me to come back tomorrow and there's a neomail saying it has reset and is waiting for me. I'm totally confused now.

Seems many people having same problem. Something to do with DST in America.

Edited by mairead123
reason found

21 hours ago, mairead123 said:

I'm finding pages from Neopets are loading very slowly. Don't know if it's just me or not. It's been bad for a couple of months at least but the last few days have been terrible with a little circle going round and round and round.....

And today 11/3 Trudy's Surprise really was a surprise as it had reset and told me to come back tomorrow and there's a neomail saying it has reset and is waiting for me. I'm totally confused now.

Seems many people having same problem. Something to do with DST in America.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the slow issue. ? It's been so laggy but at least it isn't timing out like last time. Let's hope it stays that way. :D

As for Trudy's, that happens every year for day light savings sadly...

Oh good, it's not just me then. Neopets has been slow for a few days, but today it's just barely loading.

17 minutes ago, sunny098 said:

As for Trudy's, that happens every year for day light savings sadly...

At least I can count on Trudy to let me know when Daylight Savings happens in the US. :D

On 3/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, LekkerLekker89 said:

It's down for everyone.

31119npdown.jpg

I wouldn't say it's down, it is just super slow. I'm just happy I can store 1000 items in my shop. No rush. :D Just putting everything in there until they fix everything before pricing.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

I can't select any pets at the Lab Ray; presumably this is due to the latest Chrome update. Anyone know how to fix?

It's working fine for me using Firefox, so there's one easy option.

2 hours ago, Duskitty said:

I can't select any pets at the Lab Ray; presumably this is due to the latest Chrome update. Anyone know how to fix?

Hold down the mouse button + Space

that's what i've been doing since the latest update hit my Chrome

On 3/24/2019 at 7:44 AM, Angeló said:

Hold down the mouse button + Space

OMG! I haven't been able to get my Lab Ray Zaps & MY EXTRA LRFC Zaps since Mar 19th! ?I wish I had looked this up sooner! A whole Fortune Cookie WASTED!!!!:grrr: 

Thanks, though but it was random that it was working for me for so long and then... :confused: But now I know what to do! :dance:wocky_wink.gif

4 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OMG! I haven't been able to get my Lab Ray Zaps & MY EXTRA LRFC Zaps since Mar 19th! ?I wish I had looked this up sooner! A whole Fortune Cookie WASTED!!!!:grrr: 

Thanks, though but it was random that it was working for me for so long and then... :confused: But now I know what to do! :dance:wocky_wink.gif

Maybe you could send in a ticket? I'm not sure if they would replace your cookie or not, but it would be worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, sofib said:

Is the bank down? I can’t deposit anything since this morning every time I try the page freezes.

I've just been able to deposit ok, I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox. Have you tried a restart to see if that fixes things?