Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I'm just peeved because it was almost egg hatching time for my habi and I refreshed D:

I've been trying to make each hatching time to return my habi to its former glory. ("glory" being when it was making me nps xD)

Edit: I've just had a realisation... I'm actually going to have to do homework. *cringes* Breath Neopets, breath!

yay, its back up and running

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopets is back up for all of you. Now you can do your dailies again, and the Festival of Neggs as well. :yes:

I was trying to refresh a lot today, hoping I would get lucky with a nice RE on my birthday, and it figures the site goes down. *cry* Oh well, looks like I'm just gonna read A dance with Dragons instead. :3

Edit:It figures I would post right after it comes back up XD

yay ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is anyone else getting a vertical positioned Neo-toolbar, instead of the regular horizontal one? You have to wheel the page longer to see what your doing because the toolbar is vertical. Anyone else have this problem?

I am getting a vertical-positioned toolbar on Neopets on my Chrome Browser (though it's normal when I open a Neopets link in an incognito window), and it's bugging me that I have to scroll down to see what I'm doing. I'd like to know if there is a way to fix this problem instead of having to switch to a different browser. Everything was normal 30 minutes or an hour ago before I made this post.

EDIT: I just had to clear my cache to fix it.

I'm not having the vertical neopets bar issue at the moment. However I know some of the pages are glitchy and not loading for me, like the Qasalan Expellibox page was all wonky this morning...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that at least the site is running, but it's extra slow for me today... anyone else? :(

While lurking the Neoboards, a lot of users are having problems getting userlookups and the NC Mall to load at the moment. I thought that it was just me.

I'm sure that TNT is aware of the issue.

Apparently the things affected are the NC Mall, Key Quest, look-ups and some neohomes. What a nightmare to happen on a weekend where there's a sale going on!

Hopefully TNT will lose enough money they wont have this sort of thing on a weekend again; or at least set up a plan B in case there's a glitch (someone in the office maybe? XP) Gah. Who knows. All I know is that I would have bought NC today.

Everything's working again now guys :) Someone must have been on the case!

Everything's working again now guys :) Someone must have been on the case!

...and just in time for my next go at the Qasalan Expellibox, too. Thanks for letting us know Saxen! :D

Also, I'm pretty sure TNT still has technical staffers working on the weekends if you ask me.

I would imagine they'd have a skeleton tech staff, maybe on call, depending on the issue, they'd have to have someone able to reboot a server, they wouldn't want to be down for a whole weekend, but they might not bother with some other stuff :)

No prob! ^_^

Now to track down some NC before the shops shut XD I'm not paying $2 VAT and getting no gift boxes, no siree!