Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Oh thank goodness I wasn't the only one having the stock market issue. Been down for a couple of days now and I was freaking out a bit. Funny thing is that you can still sell stocks. At least we can profit some?

Quick question, but when was the last userlookup spotlight chosen/awarded? I wish the spotlight page would show when an entry won; it would make it easier to keep track of how many weeks it's been since tnt chose a winner.

Along with certain dailies and keyquest, they seem to be putting contests on the back burner... :/

I JUST tried to buy stock and had no luck :(

I bought 1000 PEOP stocks. They are in my portfolio.. Is it a random glitch to actually receive stocks now? :P

I bought 1000 PEOP stocks. They are in my portfolio.. Is it a random glitch to actually receive stocks now? :P

Yep definitely working for me. Bought 1000 COFL shares today :)

Is anyone else having problems when trying to visit the Snowager? For the past couple of days only the top of that page has been loading for me, but I haven't had any trouble accessing other places on Neopets.

Has anyone else been running into extended issues with meteors of kreludor? For the past three weeks, every time I've tried to visit I've gotten either the scientist or the meteor is too hot page. I've waited days in between visits, tried going with different pets, etc. No luck whatsoever. Am I the only person experiencing this glitch/bug/whatever and/or was there something you did that maybe fixed it?

Has anyone else been running into extended issues with meteors of kreludor? For the past three weeks, every time I've tried to visit I've gotten either the scientist or the meteor is too hot page. I've waited days in between visits, tried going with different pets, etc. No luck whatsoever. Am I the only person experiencing this glitch/bug/whatever and/or was there something you did that maybe fixed it?

It is not just you. Everyone seems to be getting the same. I believe it stopped working during one of the scheduled maintenance times, when JS was trying to fix the lag problems/issues earlier this year. I'm sure they know about it, but I do not believe it is high on the priority list. You can find a list of issues here, on TDN. Some have been fixed, and some are still the same.

Does anyone else have a Premium Collectible: Sunny Day Skirt in their SDB? If you do, can you please take a look at it? I went to grab mine for a trade and nothing showed up in the search results. I searched manually and was able to find it, but when I removed it, the skirt never showed up in my inventory. I should have known better than to try to remove it, since the item description was missing, but I never have been too bright about these things =/

The site just crashed and I verified it here:

It's not just you!

http://www.neopets.com/

looks down from here.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.neopets.com/

Short URL at isup.me

I have a bunch of IRL stuff to do today and have not yet finished my dailies. This is frustrating.

Has anyone checked TNT's Facebook or twitter accounts in the past few days? I'm wondering if there is mention of this outage anywhere else. I read today's news but there was nothing there about a planned outage.

The lag has returned and has been on and off in the past week.

The lag is terrible today and I have been getting these error messages while trying to pull up anything on Neopets:

No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

This webpage is not available

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Also I just now checked:

Connection has started constantly timing out for me in the last half hour or so, so I'm leaving things be for now.

I'm not sure if its just my internet or something, but the NC Mall seems to be lagging and having lots of issues. My internet appears to be running fine on other parts of the site, but I can not access the NC mall. Just a heads up.

I'm convinced the Wheel of Monotony is broken. I spin every day and get an error message every single time.

I was able to get a Ownow from it yesterday. Sometimes, if I have too many tabs open (Facebook, Neopets) Flash will crash. If Flash crashes, I have to start all over, again. When I do spin the wheel, I try and only have that page/tab open - no other tabs, and minimize Firefox, and let it run while doing something else - not on my computer. I have had the message, "An error has occured. Please try again later." come up with all of the wheels, but those usually resolve themselves (after I see the page refresh itself), and click "continue" for "a script on this page is taking too long to load. Do you wish to contimue". Because the Wheel of Monotomy usually takes 2 hours, for me, I don't think it can resolve itself. It ends up telling me I've already spun, but I don't have anything in my inventory or lose any HP, etc. Maybe send a ticket?

EDIT: Wheel just finished spinning at 2000 NST and I got a "lottery ticket". It's working for me. Not sure why it's not working for you.

Anyone else had issues with Kiko Pop's sound, visual and message not lining up? Three times now, I've had the sound of a pop but gotten the error message that I shouldn't hit the kikos in the lake. The first two times, the dart bounced off a balloon, but today it actually showed the balloon pop (showing the balloon-shaped prize), but I didn't get the "claim your prize" message, so I glanced over and saw that I'd actually hit the kikos again, instead. Checked my inventory; no prize.

I haven't won in a few weeks now, and I have had several days in between where I get the bouncing sound... And I've restarted my computer, cleared my cache, etc. in between these 3 events.

Anyone else had issues with Kiko Pop's sound, visual and message not lining up? Three times now, I've had the sound of a pop but gotten the error message that I shouldn't hit the kikos in the lake. The first two times, the dart bounced off a balloon, but today it actually showed the balloon pop (showing the balloon-shaped prize), but I didn't get the "claim your prize" message, so I glanced over and saw that I'd actually hit the kikos again, instead. Checked my inventory; no prize.

I haven't won in a few weeks now, and I have had several days in between where I get the bouncing sound... And I've restarted my computer, cleared my cache, etc. in between these 3 events.

The sound and visual don't always line up for me. I usually hear the "swoosh" of the darts being thrown and either the "boing" or "pop" sound, before I see anything. However, I never experienced what you have. Usually, when I win, I see the picture, and have to wait before the "Show Prize" button displays. I either get "pop" or "boing" and when "pop", I usually get the prize. I've been only playing on the "Standard" (middle) level.

I had no idea it could be my computer. I usually have lots of tabs open, so that's probably it. On the plus side, the Altador prizes seem to be working again. I just got a round warrior's shield. :)

ETA: I have also noticed that I still have some offers up on trades that I made a month ago. I thought they are supposed to expire after two weeks? :eh: