Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

The Wheel of Excitement hasn't been displaying consistently for me since last night. I see the rest of the page and the text area around the wheel, but no wheel. Then later, I saw the wheel again and was able to spin it normally. Now, it is whited out again. The Wheel of Mediocrity has also been off and on, but it did work for me just now. I haven't changed any settings (that I'm aware of) and since they both do show for me sometimes, I'm guessing something on the site is the cause. :shiftyeyes_anim:

EDIT: as of now I'm able to see and spin it again normally. :rolleyes_anim: We'll see if it lasts.

Neopets hasn't been loading for me for about half an hour. Cleared my cache and checked my Internet--still not loading.

A bunch of my guild members were also having difficulties with lag, but now it flat-out will not load for me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Neopets hasn't been loading for me for about half an hour. Cleared my cache and checked my Internet--still not loading.

A bunch of my guild members were also having difficulties with lag, but now it flat-out will not load for me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes none of the pages are loading. I am just getting errors. :(

Yes none of the pages are loading. I am just getting errors. :(

Thank goodness I'm not alone. Sigh, hopefully it comes back up soon. Nothing on their social media about downtime.

Pages had been very slow loading earlier then suddenly I got this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.neopets.com is taking too long to respond.

At first I thought it was my computer or my ISP acting up but after checking both, I checked here:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

It's not just you! http://www.neopets.comlooks down from here.

After coming back online for a short while, Neopets is down again.

I wonder what they're fixing, like if it's something that we'll notice, or if this is a nuts and bolts thing. Good that they acknowledged the issue though :yes: I'd best find something else to occupy myself today then. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I kind of suspect it's not going to be something like that, because I'd hope that would have required scheduled downtime rather than sudden unannounced stuff, but then again . . . if (as typically happens) the fixing of one thing broke 25 other things . . . so who knows!

The bringing KQ back was more of a tongue in cheek comment. I doubt they're going to bring it back (just yet). Especially, as you said, this wasn't a scheduled downtime. So, I think they probably wanted to add something to the site (maybe something to do with AC?) and it broke a million other things ;)

Which is pretty much what everyone feared if AC happened this year, isn't it? Them holding it and it creating all kinds of problems of one sort or another. I'm sure we'll find out what's going on soon enough, anyway :D

EDIT: The site just loaded for me :shiftyeyes_anim:

• 2 months later...

Is anyone else having problems with the battledome? The whole website works for me except for creating battles and and fighting pages refuse to load.

Is anyone else having problems with the battledome? The whole website works for me except for creating battles and and fighting pages refuse to load.

Based on what I'm seeing on the boards right now the BD is glitched and users are getting "stuck in fights" as a result people who have attempted to enter battles are also experiencing issues using the Healing Springs, Faerie Quests, feeding pets, etc.

Been having problems with Battledome/Healing Springs/ and even viewing my faerie quest of the day. GG

This has been happening all day and TNT has taken down the Battledome for the meantime while they fix the glitches. They mentioned in the news today that it should take about a day or so. Hopefully it won't be down for too long. So it's not just you, all these issues are combined with the battledome acting wonky.

I've just tried to feed my pet and wasn't able to as the pop up window process couldn't complete. Hit submit and I just got a blank page and the item remained in my inventory. The other options seem to be working, I've just tested donate, discard and putting something in your SDB.

So I guess my little guy gets to stuff his face with junk food at Movie Central today, I'm sure he'll hate that. :rolleyes_anim: