Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

How long has Trudy's Surprise been down? I got it to work yesterday...

Trudy's Surprise isn't popping up for me, today. It did work yesterday, but I only received 2K NP, and I don't believe its been 25 days. (Trudy's Surprise went live 18 July). thunmelina91 posted in another thread, "blue box problem - try the battleground link it should work from there". Not exactly which link she tried, but the BD or BG links did not work for me.

EDIT: It popped up about an hour ago.

Trudy's Surprise isn't popping up for me, today. It did work yesterday, but I only received 2K NP, and I don't believe its been 25 days. (Trudy's Surprise went live 18 July). thunmelina91 posted in another thread, "blue box problem - try the battleground link it should work from there". Not exactly which link she tried, but the BD or BG links did not work for me.

Trudy surprise is working fine already. Anyone else experiencing battledome issues?

So I opened a fortune cookie 4 days ago, the first quest ok,nothing wrong, But I haven't ben able to complete the second quest due to page glitch...I can't complete the quest, I'm loosing all cookie days, I can't submit a ticket, and I CAN'T use the shop wizard....

I haven't been able to use the Battledome, Healing Springs, or feed my pets for 4 or 5 days, although Trudy's Surprise has always been fine.

These features will be unavailable to you until the Battledome comes back up. Sadly it's taking them longer than a day to get it back up. Hang in there!

OH! Yay!! \o/ Finger's crossed for the BD being back soon then! I tried the healing springs earlier but it was still a blank page at that point, it can't have been back for very long.

Honestly, I got to the point where I was only doing Trudy's Surprise and collecting my bank interest, but I can't even seem to do that properly anymore.

Trudy's stopped working for me today and I'd been stuck on 19k for nearly a week. 

Did everyone else's start working? Or is there someone else with the same glitch I have?

Has it been at least 24 hours, since you last played Trudy's Surprise? If not, try again at the same time you played it yesterday, or later. I believe Trudy's Surprise will "pop-up" for you, then.

Trudy's Surprise used to pop-up the first time I accessed Neopets for the day. Then, on 7 Aug, for some unknown reason, it stopped popping-up and did not display until it had been 24 hours, since I last played it. I seems to be a coincidence, but that was around the same time the Battledome went down. No idea why. I may have missed a day, but I don't believe so. I cannot remember or verify that, as I wasn't tracking my progress. It also started me back at "Day 1" of Trudy's Surprise, where I won 2K NP. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

As for the 19K NP thing, Jellyneo's guide shows it capping out at 19K, for two matches, starting with "Day 10" of playing Trudy's Surprise, and everyday after, if you get two matches. I don't believe it is a glitch, per se, but maybe TNT's way of controlling NP winnings.

I've also been having the Trudy's Surprise not popping up until 24 hours have passed since the last time I spun the wheel. Not sure if it's a glitch or an intentional fix (it used to refresh every day after midnight no matter when I used it).

Kinda wish they'd say which it is though.