Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it down? I was in the middle of a quest!   :sick01:

Awww, sorry. :[

Down for me too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awww, sorry. :[

Down for me too.

Down for me, too. Wish I knew why. I was hoping to feed at least one Kad today. Oh, well, for now.

I put off doing Trudy's Surprise yesterday, as I forgot to go on Neopets until late in the day.  I wanted to start it early this morning, to give myself the best chance possible to get the 25 consecutive days (the earlier in the day I have to do it, the better chance I have to remember to do it).  I ignored it all day yesterday, and when I got on this morning, it didn't prompt me for it!  I checked my preferences and Trudy's Surprise is not disabled.  Is this just over now, or did I mess it up by ignoring it yesterday?  I'm quite certain I didn't spin it.  Thanks!

I put off doing Trudy's Surprise yesterday, as I forgot to go on Neopets until late in the day.  I wanted to start it early this morning, to give myself the best chance possible to get the 25 consecutive days (the earlier in the day I have to do it, the better chance I have to remember to do it).  I ignored it all day yesterday, and when I got on this morning, it didn't prompt me for it!  I checked my preferences and Trudy's Surprise is not disabled.  Is this just over now, or did I mess it up by ignoring it yesterday?  I'm quite certain I didn't spin it.  Thanks!

I spun mine today, about an hour and 15 mins ago... Got the same prize I normally do even though it wasn't at the same time! 

If you're wanting to spin Trudy in the morning I'd wait until tomorrow morning and try again. It's possible that by constantly ignoring it, Trudy may have thought "you participated" and you'll need to wait 24 hours. It's hard to say what went on, but there is a 24 hour time gap. I'd just try again tomorrow and if Trudy doesn't show up then there's not much you can do other then send in a ticket to TNT and hopefully they answer quickly.

From my (limited) experience with Trudy's Surprise, knowing when you spun last is somewhat key to determining if/when you miss a day. Trudy's Surprise can only be spun once, every 24 hours, as I am sure you already know. The spin time can be different for everyone. So, for example, say you spun Trudy's Surprise at 6 pm NST. You are not eligible to spin again, until 6 pm NST the next day. To miss a "day", you would not have to have spun for another 24 hours after that time - basically 48 hours after your "first" spin. So, to try and further clarify, say you spin Trudy's Surprise at 6 pm NST on Monday. The next time you could spin is on or after 6pm on Tuesday. If you do not spin before 6 pm NST Wednesday, you will then not have spun for a "day" and will start back on "day 1" - at least that is how it seems to work, for me. Trudy's Surprise does not "reset" at 12 am NST, but 24 hours on or after the last time you played. Generally, it should "pop-up" when you open Neopets next, or, if already on Neopets, you may have to refresh the page or open another link (ie if you are in your inventory, click the the "map of Neopia" link). If not, as Mouseykins recommended, you may want to open a ticket. I hope this makes sense and you are able to figure out why Trudy's Surprise did not "pop-up".

I just had a glitch where I clicked twice rapidly on accident to pay for my Mystery Island training school course and it resulted in the course finishing instantly (instead of waiting the 4 hours for the course to finish). I started another course with the same pet a few minutes after finishing the glitched course, not really thinking. The 4 hour timer for this one started as normal. Should I be worried about getting frozen? Is this not a glitch, and simply a feature?

• 2 weeks later...

Neopets keeps timing out while trying to load, but the down for everyone site says that it's just me.
Is anyone else's connection timing out or is it really just me?

An hour later and it's finally working. Weird.

I cannot get into neopets right now. It says "Website is not available." I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well. :( I was hoping to look at a few trade offers I put in to see if they are accepted or not and I can't! Booo!

isitdownrightnow says ~18 but its been more like 25m as I was in the middle of lending and the site got ready slow and then petered out :(

DOWN
Neopets.com is DOWN for everyone.

It is not just you. The server is not responding...

isitdownrightnow says ~18 but its been more like 25m as I was in the middle of lending and the site got ready slow and then petered out :(
DOWN
Neopets.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Yep, it is down for me, too. I wonder why it is down, this time. Hopefully, it will be back up, soon. I've got Kads to feed!

EDIT: mtsparky, did yooouuu break the Internet? :)

EDIT EDIT: 7:50 PM - At least I am now getting the "Neopets is temporarily offline" Pteri page.

Oh bummer, well I am thankful that I am not the only one experiencing this. 

Yup! 

So long. 

It's not been long since I'm back on neopets.

Can this be very long or in general the site comes back pretty fast? 

Most of the time it takes Neo a few hours to come back online when they do maintenance. And since there was no announcement made about maintenance today, it's likely some other problem that will take just as long to be fixed (unfortunately).

Neopets is down for me right now. I didn't see an announcement about pre-scheduled maintenance. Does anyone know what's going on?

I didn't see any notice, either. I checked twitter and facebook, and didn't see anything.

It's weird, because they've been pretty good at posting about down time before, if not when it happens.

I came on to do Trudy's Surprise. I think I'm on Day 24. If they are off too long, will they award me tonight's money plus the big payoff tomorrow, or will I have to start back at day 1? :tired: EDIT: Only a 30 minute wait for me, working again so problem solved. :thumbsup: I'm curious what they would have done in that case though.

It came back on for me but it was down for much longer than 30 minutes, and it seems to be down again. Oh well.. The time I was able to log on I noticed that I didn't have any accepted offers on my trades, perhaps due to the site being down. :P I'll be patient and check back later. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the site is going to be down for awhile.

Maybe it's scheduled maintenance. 

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.neopets.com/

It's not just you! http://www.neopets.com looks down from here.

Short URL at  isup.me

~~~~~

Update: 3:16 AM Neopets Time

It's still down unfortunately.

It's not just you! http://www.neopets.com looks down from here.