Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Today is one of my neopet's birthday. I am trying to get her cupcake but when I click on it, I get the pictures of the 3 cupcakes.  I choose the yellow cupcake and get the black outline boxes of the three cupcakes, click on the button that says "I will take this one" but nothing happens.  I want my cupcakes this year.  I have missed all the other ones and I want them.  :sick01:  lol.  What is the problem? Is there a glitch with them?  I was super excited.

Today is one of my neopet's birthday. I am trying to get her cupcake but when I click on it, I get the pictures of the 3 cupcakes.  I choose the yellow cupcake and get the black outline boxes of the three cupcakes, click on the button that says "I will take this one" but nothing happens.  I want my cupcakes this year.  I have missed all the other ones and I want them.  :sick01:  lol.  What is the problem? Is there a glitch with them?  I was super excited.

I've had this happen to me too. You could try submitting a ticket to TNT but I'm not sure what they do with this type of glitch. When it's happened to me before I didn't submit a ticket. :(

Thanks. It wasn't in the new pw field, or being auto filled. I tried the pw I used in November, but that didn't work either. Oh well, at least it will let me log in to Neopets with my December pw (Thank goodness!!!). I hope nobody else is having this problem. How does one try for the user lookup of the week?! Lol.

Have you tried using a different browser to submit the changes?

As for submitting/winning the UL of the week contest it takes a lot of time and patience and you may need to submit different types of entries. I tried with three different lookups. My first was faerie themed and I spent a TON of hours working on that one, second was an Autumn themed one and finally the third one was for Valentines last year and I won. I'm still actually using this layout. If you have any other questions about the contest, feel free to send me a PM. :)

So I figured out the issue with my cupcakes and I wanted to share with others in case in happens to you too.  Mouseykins, you said it happened to you too, so here is the solution.  If you notice, when you click on the color cupcake you want, and the black box outlines appear, slightly below the boxes with the cupcakes, then the yellow box that says, "I'll take this one" is at the bottom.  If you click the yellow button but you are INSIDE of the black outlines, it won't do anything.  However, the yellow box sticks out a little bit to the left of the black outlines.  If you click it in that little area that is OUTSIDE of the black outline boxes it gives you your cupcake.  Just wanted to let everyone know that it probably is a glitch, but you can still get your cupcakes.  If you have any issues, you can PM me or neomail me and I will help you.  So again, There is a small area of the yellow box that sticks out past the black lines.  Click that small area and you will be fine.  If you try to click while inside of the black outlined picture boxes, it won't work.

The wheel of knowledge isn't displaying for me, is anyone else having this problem? I'm not having any problems with the other ones.

It is displaying for me, now. It didn't at first, or I wasn't patient enough for it to display (slow computer, acting slow). Try F5 (Refresh) or Ctrl+F5, and see if that helps. Ctrl+F5 tells/forces your browser to get an updated version of the page. Hope it works and you get a good prize spin.

It is displaying for me, now. It didn't at first, or I wasn't patient enough for it to display (slow computer, acting slow). Try F5 (Refresh) or Ctrl+F5, and see if that helps. Ctrl+F5 tells/forces your browser to get an updated version of the page. Hope it works and you get a good prize spin.

Funnily enough, today it loaded just fine, lol.

Is Neo running SUPER slow for anyone right now? Every other website is loading fine for me right now, but anything on Neo is taking a super long time/won't load. It was working fine for me just a few minutes ago when I was doing dailies...

Edit: It was back to usual after about 30 minutes. Strange  :shiftyeyes_anim:

It seems a bunch of images are broken on Neopets right now (at least for me), including Trudy's Surprise (which was supposed to be where that weird grey box is).

Screenie is behind spoilers because it's kinda big.

i1wpjm.png

Mine was doing the same thing to for awhile, but now it's fine.

P.S I use the same site theme! 

Is it possible that Ghoul Catchers can cause Trudy surprise to glitch?

I started playing a couple of days ago. I read somewhere that you can get a limit of 50k np on the game. I don't think that I reached that limit when I played yesterday night but because the np I had on hand didn't change when I refreshed the page I figured that I probably unconsciously reached the limit or maybe it wasn't 50k limit but lower or maybe that I suck at math. At that moment I had exactly 5000np on hand.

This afternoon (still the same day for neopets because time difference) when I played it on my phone the np got through. I got over 9000np. But when I check on my computer it remained 5000np. Trudy surprise opened up and I spun it but the np/prize didn't popped up. The same thing happened yesterday except that I did received my prize then unlike today.

I don't use the same connection on my computer and phone, is that the problem? I also downloaded and played the game on my tablet yesterday because it's too small on my phone. Does this also contribute to the problem? The tablet use the same connection as my computer. Is it possible that the ip clashes cause the neopets server to reject my score?

I'm a bit frustrated because with the np from trudy I would had gotten my first 1mil this year :(

Is it possible that Ghoul Catchers can cause Trudy surprise to glitch?

I started playing a couple of days ago. I read somewhere that you can get a limit of 50k np on the game. I don't think that I reached that limit when I played yesterday night but because the np I had on hand didn't change when I refreshed the page I figured that I probably unconsciously reached the limit or maybe it wasn't 50k limit but lower or maybe that I suck at math. At that moment I had exactly 5000np on hand.

This afternoon (still the same day for neopets because time difference) when I played it on my phone the np got through. I got over 9000np. But when I check on my computer it remained 5000np. Trudy surprise opened up and I spun it but the np/prize didn't popped up. The same thing happened yesterday except that I did received my prize then unlike today.

I don't use the same connection on my computer and phone, is that the problem? I also downloaded and played the game on my tablet yesterday because it's too small on my phone. Does this also contribute to the problem? The tablet use the same connection as my computer. Is it possible that the ip clashes cause the neopets server to reject my score?

I'm a bit frustrated because with the np from trudy I would had gotten my first 1mil this year :(

Trudy's Surprise and Ghoul Catchers are separate games. The amount of NP you win in one, does not affect the amount you win, in the other. They, both, have different amounts of NP you can win, and they both have different "reset" game times.

Trudy's Surprise works on a 25 day, consecutive, cycle. You can win various amounts of NP each day, with 100K NP on the 25th day! You can read about Trudy's Surprise here, on TDN: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/trudys-surprise/. You can spin Trudy's Surprise once, every 24 hours. For example, if you spin the wheel at 6:30 pm NST, Monday, the next time you can spin is on/after 6:30 pm NST, Tuesday.

With Ghoul Catchers, you can earn 50K NP a day. You can play Level 1 over and over, to get the 50K, if you wish. (That is what I usually do). However, the game reset time for Ghoul Catchers appears to currently be 4:00 pm NST. So, if you play Ghoul Catchers and earn the 50K at 6:30 pm NST, today, then you will not be able to start earning NP again, until on/after 4:00 pm NST, tomorrow.

As far as playing Ghoul Catchers on different devices, it doesn't matter. You can play it on computer, phone, or tablet, just not on all devices at the same time. I have played on my computer, via FB. I have played on my tablet from a "free" wifi access point. At home, I have played on my computer via FB, and then switched to my tablet, connected to the same wifi. All ways I have earned NP from. I have see complaints on the "Games" Neoboard about others not receiving NP from Ghoul Catchers, and, on occasion, Trudy's Surprise. All I can suggest for Ghoul Catchers, is to try via either your tablet or computer, after 4:00 pm NST. See if you can earn the 50K max NP and it shows at Neopets online. If it does, then try the other device, on/after 4:00 pm NST, the next day. If that works, then try switching between devices on/after 4:00 pm NST, the day after. If you are still not seeing the NP show up on Neopets, then you may want to submit a ticket to TNT. I have noted that sometimes Ghoul Catchers will not give the message, "Wow! You have earned the daily NP limit for today!", after you have earned 50K NP, but will still continue to show the "You have earned 1,000 NP on Neopets" or similar message. Before playing Ghoul Catchers, I usually make note of my NP on hand and play until I reach the 50K limit. I try not to do anything else on Neopets, as it can throw my NPs off. Hope this helps.

For the past week Bagatelle and Cork Gun Gallery haven't been loading for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. It seems to be a common problem on Neopets. Some have asked that question on the "Games" Neoboard. You may play "Bagatelle" at this Neopets link: https://images.neopets.com/halloween/bagatelle_v5.swf, and, "Cork Gun Gallery" at: https://images.neopets.com/halloween/corkgun_v17.swf

Good luck and have fun!

I had 79,427 nps on hand.  Trudy's surprise popped up.  I spun and got 19,000 but I didn't get the NPs.  I kept refreshing thinking it would eventually pop up.  I know that they won't give me the nps :sad02: but do you guys think there might be a glitch that I should send in a ticket for or should I let it go and hope for the best tomorrow? I am very disappointed.

I had 79,427 nps on hand.  Trudy's surprise popped up.  I spun and got 19,000 but I didn't get the NPs.  I kept refreshing thinking it would eventually pop up.  I know that they won't give me the nps :sad02: but do you guys think there might be a glitch that I should send in a ticket for or should I let it go and hope for the best tomorrow? I am very disappointed.

It seems to be coming more of a common problem. I have seen a few "topics" on the "Help" Neoboard, of complaints of the same issue. Hopefully, tomorrow's spin will give you NPs, as it seems to be the case for what the others have posted - that they did start receiving NPs on the next day's spin. Some stated they didn't open a ticket, as they "know" the same as you -TNT will not give the NPs. However, I would open a ticket anyhow. If it is becoming more of a common problem, more tickets will let TNT know, and hopefully, get it fixed. Nothing to lose, really, by opening a ticket. It shouldn't keep Trudy's Surprise from appearing. Keeping my fingers "crossed" for you, for tomorrow's spin, and that you get your NP.

I know someone else started a post on this, because they had the same problem as me within the last 2 days, so I figured I might as well ask here, too. Is there a trick to getting stuck items out of an auction? Or is this a glitch where we just have to wait and see? I'm paranoid my items are going to randomly go back to my inventory when I don't notice and then get taken by the pant devil =O. Timing is key sometimes.

Is Trudy's Surprise not showing up for anyone else? I haven't seen it in two days... :(

It's been working for me. However, try logging out of Neopets, and then, log back in. See if Trudy's Surprise then shows up. What browser are you using? I mainly use Firefox, but occasionally, switch between IE 11 and the last version of Safari for Windows. With both of those browsers, the blue background for Trudy's Surprise will appear, but the "slot machine" never does. I usually switch back to FF. Do you remember your "spin" time?

Is Trudy's Surprise not showing up for anyone else? I haven't seen it in two days... :(

Check your preferences settings to see if Trudy's is checked.  If it is checked, Trudy won't show up. It is for side accounts as you cannot play Trudy on side accounts.  If this is not the case, send in a ticket as Trudy has been more and more glitched lately.  As you see by my post, I did not get my 19,000nps yesterday.

It seems to be coming more of a common problem. I have seen a few "topics" on the "Help" Neoboard, of complaints of the same issue. Hopefully, tomorrow's spin will give you NPs, as it seems to be the case for what the others have posted - that they did start receiving NPs on the next day's spin. Some stated they didn't open a ticket, as they "know" the same as you -TNT will not give the NPs. However, I would open a ticket anyhow. If it is becoming more of a common problem, more tickets will let TNT know, and hopefully, get it fixed. Nothing to lose, really, by opening a ticket. It shouldn't keep Trudy's Surprise from appearing. Keeping my fingers "crossed" for you, for tomorrow's spin, and that you get your NP.

Thanks.  I will probably send them a ticket and let them know.  I want to go to the boards and read some of the complaints.  It was a 19,000 spin that I didn't get, then I got hit 20,000 by the tax beast right after that.  That 19,000 would have been a great help!  I am just worried about it happening on my 100,000 spin.  That would really stink. 

I know someone else started a post on this, because they had the same problem as me within the last 2 days, so I figured I might as well ask here, too. Is there a trick to getting stuck items out of an auction? Or is this a glitch where we just have to wait and see? I'm paranoid my items are going to randomly go back to my inventory when I don't notice and then get taken by the pant devil =O. Timing is key sometimes.

I do not know of a trick, but, again, the "Help" Neoboard has a couple of posted topics of the same issue. May have to wait until TNT is back on Tuesday, for it to get fixed. Hoping a moderator will post, if there is a "trick". Links to Neoboard posts:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=157769010

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=157768885

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=157768645

Those are currently on the first page.

Yeh the topic I made got locked regarding this and I have submitted a ticket on neopets.... But it's still stuck :(. However it does seem like a general problem

Is anyone else having an issue where it says your password is incorrect when you know it isn't? I even requested to change mine and then used a new one. Still says password is incorrect. I don't know what to do or why this is happening?

According to your user lookup - "User Lookup: sicksadgin question_mark.png This account has been disabled." You may want to open a ticket.