Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Is neopets down for anyone? I can't seem to get on right now. 

I can't get on! And it's freaking me out! I want to get the daily dare done before the day is over and I can't get on! It was working just fine, I got my score ready to send and was looking for a partner and I couldn't do it! It's freezing HEEEEELLLLP! I don't want to miss out on that stamp!

I can't get the site to load AT ALL not even bringing me to the server down screen of maintenance screen it normally brings me to.

It appears to have bailed, for everyone. I wonder what happened?

In some ways, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who couldn't get on...hopefully they extend the deadline then. I didn't even get a chance to try this game because I had to work.

Me too! I was working all day (nannying) then I had to clean my 2 bedroom apartment by myself after the kids left!!! I didn't know it was gonna crash..... ugh......

I hope this resolves itself and or they extend the deadline.... we only have 3 more hours left....

Yeah it's still not loading for me..... I'm not sure why it's loading for other people, did it just go down again?

Now it's working, but it's extremely slow...

It is back up but it's so slow.  I'm having issues with receiving an invite I hope no issues arise when I try to send score =.=

I sent mine through okay. I got scared at first cause it kept pending and pending and I hadn't gotten 820, I was like..... "if you don't send by gosh i'll...."

So it should send alright myself and a ton of other Neoboard users have been able to send pretty well! Good luck!

Is anyone else having problems with their neomail? I can't see my inbox, I keep getting this message (no matter how many times I refresh): "An error has occurred. Please try again in a minute."

I don't even use neomail that much, but today I was supposed to do a nc trade with someone. I sent the first item and haven't heard back from them since, so I was about to neomail them again and that's when I found out it isn't working. I suppose my previous messages didn't even go through... I just hope there isn't something wrong with item transfers too, otherwise I've just lost a GBC :sad02:  

My neomail isn't working either.  I sent a thank you to a friend and it took forever to go through, then a message showed when I thought it went through to try again.  I'm sorry yours isn't working Deb, but there is a very small comfort in knowing I'm not the only one.  

I'm getting a "www.neopets.com’s server DNS address could not be found" message all of a sudden :/ Not sure if it's just me, but just in case I thought I'd put it up here

I was in the middle of a game and poof, now this is what I got:

This site can’t be reached

www.neopets.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Thank goodness I saw this. The site is completely down for me right now but when I went to go check I got:

137a0d148f.png

Buuuut my connection is timing out. Luckily I'm not the only one having problems - I was starting to wonder if I was going crazy.

Ugh. Guess I should go do something responsible while I wait.