Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Is anyone else having issues playing games on Neopets? I always get either a white screen or a black screen and it never loads.

EDIT: For some reason it works on Firefox but not Chrome.

Is anyone else having issues playing games on Neopets? I always get either a white screen or a black screen and it never loads.

EDIT: For some reason it works on Firefox but not Chrome.

Not sure if this will help, but it has worked for some, on the Neoboards, and it seems reports are usually with Chrome. Try clearing Chrome's cache, history, and cookies. I usually logout of Neopets first, clear all of that out, close my browser, reopen it, and then log back in, to Neopets. If that doesn't help, Firefox and Chrome use different "versions" of Flash. With Firefox, as I'm sure you know, you have to download Flash from Adobe's website. With Chrome, Flash is "built-in", by default. Flash is only updated, with Chrome updates, so check to see if Chrome has any updates, and, if so, install them. That could possibly explain why it is ok with Firefox, but not Chrome. If there are no updates available, then are you using any add-ons or plug-ins that may disable/restrict javascript or hide your web browsing activity, similar to "noscript" and "Ghostry", for Firefox? I'm not sure what the equivalents would be for Chrome, but, if you do have something similar, you may have to enable Neopets through them. If I remember correctly, you are using an ad blocker, so maybe that could be causing the problem. Finally, if none of that works, I am out of ideas, except maybe uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. There are/were two individuals on a topic on a Neoboard, who tried all of that, with Chrome, but it didn't work/help. Good luck!

Not sure if this will help, but it has worked for some, on the Neoboards, and it seems reports are usually with Chrome. Try clearing Chrome's cache, history, and cookies. I usually logout of Neopets first, clear all of that out, close my browser, reopen it, and then log back in, to Neopets. If that doesn't help, Firefox and Chrome use different "versions" of Flash. With Firefox, as I'm sure you know, you have to download Flash from Adobe's website. With Chrome, Flash is "built-in", by default. Flash is only updated, with Chrome updates, so check to see if Chrome has any updates, and, if so, install them. That could possibly explain why it is ok with Firefox, but not Chrome. If there are no updates available, then are you using any add-ons or plug-ins that may disable/restrict javascript or hide your web browsing activity, similar to "noscript" and "Ghostry", for Firefox? I'm not sure what the equivalents would be for Chrome, but, if you do have something similar, you may have to enable Neopets through them. If I remember correctly, you are using an ad blocker, so maybe that could be causing the problem. Finally, if none of that works, I am out of ideas, except maybe uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. There are/were two individuals on a topic on a Neoboard, who tried all of that, with Chrome, but it didn't work/help. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I cleared my cookies and cache and it works great now! c:

Yeah, it's a server problem I believe. At least that was the message that came up when I couldn't send a game score through.

Is anyone else having problems with Neopets pages loading very slowly today? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yep, it is extremely slow for some reason... Hopefully they address the issue and fix it soon!

I noticed this as well. What startled me was when I was withdrawing Neopoints from my till I got the error message that I had no till. So I went back to my shop and it was loading slowly so I closed the tab and opened a new page to the homepage and my pet was missing so I frantically went to my lookup and they were all there. lol you never know these days!

I've found that if it's taking too long try refreshing and it may go faster.

Mouseykins that is hilarious! Thank goodness your pets are okay... xD

Already, in this short time talking about it, it seems to be running a lot faster! That sure is nice. xP

Yeah, I was play NQII on InSaNe mode, and it reset my progress after I BEAT a creature.  Super frustrating.  I will be stopping play until the slowdown has stopped.  I wonder if it's an update they chose to implement during this weekend figuring a lot of people would be offline due to American holidays and people being tired of the AC and taking a break.

I know I was in the middle of an NQ (evil) game months back, came back and it was reset. No fun.

The site appears to be back up, but it's v e r y  s l o w

Edit: I take it back. Still not functioning hardly at all.

Only tried for the jelly today and that didn't succeed. I think I'd better find something else to occupy myself with today. Bloons Monkey City here I come! I'll check Neo again later to see if I can collect on Trudy and my bank interest, but other than that I'll not add to the server load further myself.

Today the lag is so bad, that trying to purchase just the Yooyuball Graffiti Background, 2 AC XI Commemorative Stamps, and 18 Team AC Armors- had me ending up with 2 Maraqua armors and 3 Terror Mountain armors by accident & my Tyrannia armor made it to my inventory but isn't "marked" down as a purchase. While 2 MQ armor and even 2 TM armor are not so bad, I was planning to get a 2nd set to sell...I got an extra TM armor that I would have liked the points to go towards other items.  :sad01_anim:

I am not going to purchase/spend any more points bc I am afraid that things might go worse at this point. My total went from 13,224 to 2094, which I was hoping for 2184 but we'll see.

Be careful when spending your Prize Shop points! Open another tab of your inventory and refresh it to check that you actually got the item you used your points for and be patient and take your time. Good Luck. Happy Gaming everybody! :rambo:

PS- I submitted a ticket, but now I don't know what to do. Do I leave all the AC items in my Inventory for them to check and see if they take the extra TM AC Armor or exchange it for a KI AC Armor?  :sad01_anim:  I don't need a "Something has Happened..." right now!

Oh my. What's actually happening, it's second day I can't do a single thing on the site. Any ideas what's causing the lag? So annoying!

Maybe it won't get fixed till tomorrow because it's a holiday today in USA. But it's not fair! :(

Holiday or not, they've got to be doing something because the site just won't load at all. They must have taken it offline to fix something. I need to set up some trades later and I cannot do that if the site is down. Hopefully they fix whatever is borked soon so we can go about our normal Neo days.

I was/am in the middle of a fight in Neoquest 1, I purposely didn't accept any picnic, etc invites so that I could get through NQ1 and bada bing, those plans went right out the door.  UGH!

Glad to see I'm not the only one unable to load the site today. I want to be able to get my dailies in while I have the energy and time; hopefully TNT is currently fixing the site issues.

I can top all of your guys I was chatting with Microsoft Tech Support & the girl who never heard of Neo said it seems to down for me too,

But when didn't google tell me they were down for maintenance?

Happy 4th everyone though :)

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

It seems that it's currently down for everybody. Hopefully if anything went wrong, it gets fixed soon.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

It seems that it's currently down for everybody. Hopefully if anything went wrong, it gets fixed soon.

Me too but i was just reading all the Facebook comments everybody is conviced they took a 4 day weekend I really hope not. Some poeple haven't been able to get on for 3 days.

Is it ok to say I miss the old owners :(

Im greatful for all the new things but I do gotta agree with some of those comments on there We just wanna play on our weekend off