Ian

Something Has Happened!

gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never again. Seriously, never again. Level 16 took me way too many tries until I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Something Has Happened!

gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never again. Seriously, never again. Level 16 took me way too many tries until I figured out what I was doing wrong.

why ?? it's quite fun .. I wanna play it again for the trophy :D

going for Faerie Bubbles now ... :worried:

Something Has Happened!

maraquanbuzz.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Buzz - Maraquan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

grundogrunt.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Grundo Warehouse' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

elephantejazz.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Jazzmosis Elephante' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

musickiko.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Kiko - Rock!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

(i'm trying to get many new avvie's today)

I finally got the 'Lennies Rule' avatar! Hahaha, I would get within the first 250 for possibly the dumbest Lenny Conundrum ever P:

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally broke down and bought my own mootix. It took forever to attach, did not like my chocolate petpet, so i changed my active and that seemed to do the trick.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and the Fyora - Faerie Queen

draikegg.gifsnicklebeasty.gif

My 186th and 187th avatars, thanks to a friendly avatar lend trade with my Grey Jetsam.

Got Bonju today. Paid 16k for the book way back in December. Wish I would have picked up a couple more to sell today for sweet profit. Sigh.

Same...got Bonju as well as the grey neopets on and Jetsam CHOMP thanks to a friendly avatar pet lend with my draik.