Ian

Not only did I get the awesome I survived the Neopocalypse avvie today but I also just got the Better Then You avvie!!!

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

heehee easy one click avatars are always nice to get :)

especially when you don't expect them! I got this one too today and I was staring at the screen for 5 minutes, wondering if it was real or if they were playing a mean joke on us :P

I got neopocolypse and also forgotten shore today. However Edna still is taunting me after over 7 YEARS!!! Along with King Skarl's Joker and that darn Turmaculus avvie! Ive even tried naming my petpets things like hot lunch and ketchup :)

To get the Discarded Grundo avvie can you go to him and refresh the page? Or can you only get if by talking to him the once daily?

I can't believe this but I'm pretty sure it just happened unless I'm still dreaming! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

grumpy_king_laugh.gif

King Skarl Says:

*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 765 out of 1000.

You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

food_kingshpoots.gif

Bowl of Yuck

He also gives you 257 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

To get the Discarded Grundo avvie can you go to him and refresh the page? Or can you only get if by talking to him the once daily?

You can only get it by talking to him once a day.

Congrats to everyone on their new avatars! I love the new Neopocalypse one.

If there ever was a time where we could send in unlimited scores for this game I might have to pass... but I did get this today!

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today is officially my lucky day! Thinking about my next game avatar :)

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

In the last three days. . .

Something Has Happened!

rubbish.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

mootix.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

darklurker.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And another!: XP

Something Has Happened!

ihearthappiness.gifYou are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I figured since I can't get the shockwave games to work I would try for this one and I got it!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Okay so I used IE and some help from previous boards to get this today too Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!