Ian

carnival_terror.gif

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I have been trying for this for sooo long!! XD WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

12 hours of playing Meepit Juice Break on Zen Mode really paid off.

Here's my result: ahhhhmeepit.gif

Good morning avatar hunters!

I now have a cute little orange grundo avatar to add to my collection thanks to the ALP and viewers like you...

Edit: and this wonderful avatar Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got the Snowmuncher avvie but since that is a Daily Dare game I didn't get to see it inform me of my awesome avvie.

Dear Jackie,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 443). You have won 4057 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Baby Usul Plushie, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

Woohoo! I got the Meowclops avatar the other day! All thanks to TDN lending. How fantastic it is! :D

Finally managed to get Turmaculus last night! That ones been annoying me - been there at least 10 or 15 times in the past with no joy.

I feel kinda bad for Turmy Food, he never saw it coming :'(

A very nice person on the AC lent me Mootix :D That makes 263! Wooooo

A kind girl on the Avatar boards just lent me FQD ^_^ Aaaalmost got all my lends over and done with now :P

Yey! Got the Illusen avvie ^_^ Was afraid I'd mess it up with Jhudoras quests :P