Ian

I have gotten so many avvies lately I don't even remember now xD. I got a whole bunch of game avvies though, and someone pound lent me all the petpet avvies except slorg. If anyone knows someone who pound lends slorg though, please let me know!

Mysterious Symol Hole

In Meridell, next to a gnarled old tree there is a mysteriously deep hole. It was probably dug by a Symol, as it is only big enough for a Petpet to go through. Do you want to let your Petpet go in and investigate?

symol_hole.gif

shp_dandan_yellow.gif

Oy of Mid World jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wow - Oy of Mid World is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Chewed Veespa Toy'!!

toy_veespa_chewed.gifSomething Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HAPPY 300TH AVATAR TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

:P

jhudorascloud.gif Yey! Finally got this one ^_^ That makes 269 :D Still not as many as my old main but I'm getting there!

10 and a half hours later..... ahhhhmeepit.gif

Gaahhhh!!!! Long day ¬_¬

Mysterious Symol Hole

In Meridell, next to a gnarled old tree there is a mysteriously deep hole. It was probably dug by a Symol, as it is only big enough for a Petpet to go through. Do you want to let your Petpet go in and investigate?

symol_hole.gif

shp_dandan_yellow.gif

Wow - Oy of Mid World is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Chewed Veespa Toy'!!

toy_veespa_chewed.gifSomething Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh congrats i hate going for these random ones but i guess its pretty exciting when you finally get one :)

Mysterious Symol Hole

symol_hole.gif

shp_dandan_yellow.gif

yay congrats on gettiing to 300 ^_^

meukasnot.gif I am so BD challenged. this is literally a miracle ^_^