Ian

Wow, people getting avatars that I'll never probably get (jelly, richest, symol). Been trying symol for over a year with no luck. However I can say that I broke my misfortunes as today I got 4 avatars! Went from 212 to 216 on some lucky games as well as the island mystic being fortunate to me. :D

Just got Chokato for 271 ^_^ Thank you Emilyyy! :D

Oh wow, thanks for the congrats guys. :D I didnt even check this topic, I was hard atwork getting my next avvie... And I finally got it!

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*Dances*

And of course cograts to everyone on their new avvies!!!

Yay a new one for today! I didn't think this one would come so quickly... now I'm not sure if I even want to finish NQ2... Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Another random one out of the way :D

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

decided to make an attempt to get the trophy... and got the avatar! :D

Has anyone been able to get the April Fools Avatar yet? I went to the new features page and didn't get it yet. -___-

The avatar will become available once TNT updates the news :)

In other news, I got the Space Faerie avatar, thanks to TDN!

Something Has Happened!

unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, I've been trying to get this one for a while now and just got it. Next on my list is the Chocolate avatar! :3

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would be willing to lend me 5mill to get the Adam avvie while it is still that low? I have some pb's and 100 dubloon coins for collateral. I also have tons of things in my gallery I could use for collateral to borrow it. Message me if you can help, thanks. I finally got King Hagan avvie today, woohoo!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!