Ian

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and ReddRaene!!!

And do ya think I got the avvie? *sigh* This and the Meuka one where your pet needs to get sick would be the only time I would ever WISH for my pet to get sick or hurt and I just can't get it.. Finally got Meuka the other day though, soooo happy!! That Magic Cookie I've been saving for the wondrous event must have been pretty stale for how long it's been sitting in my SDB though :laughingsmiley: But now at 201, I think all the rest I need are game ones for which my laptop is crap for, and like, the really expensive pet or item ones. I'm really glad you guys have a lending program here, but I'm waiting a bit to ask out of general good manners and collateral building ;)

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Very kind lender, now all I need is the big 3!

Oh congratulations I have been saving up hard for this one so once i get it i can then go for some of the expensive avatars. I currently need 2,666,292 Np to get there today hehe I dont have anything to give people as collataral unfortunately. Oh well i will just keep playing games :)

Oh congratulations I have been saving up hard for this one so once i get it i can then go for some of the expensive avatars. I currently need 2,666,292 Np to get there today hehe I dont have anything to give people as collataral unfortunately. Oh well i will just keep playing games :)

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=151087250

Post there, they were more than willing to help without any collat!

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Very kind lender, now all I need is the big 3!

Congrats on your lent! I went on your board, but the owner closed it right after I asked :( hopefully I'll see him around another time. I'm missing 4.3m NP for the avvie :S

Congrats on your lent! I went on your board, but the owner closed it right after I asked :( hopefully I'll see him around another time. I'm missing 4.3m NP for the avvie :S

I just missed out aswell I just started my own board asking to be lent if you want to join that: http://www.neopets.c...topic=151088616

vor_large_squid.gif

Large Giant Squid!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 99!

THIS is why I've been losing my hair lately, and the Snowager, and the Grundo Plushie, aaaannnnddd the Wheel of Knowledge etc., etc.... Argh!!!!! I had heard that you could get it after level 80 with the fishing, hence why I'm so frustrated and now soooo close... :sad02:

Congrats bre_lily, I'm so jealous :)

petpetlabray.gif

My Petpet lab rat turned into a Pile of Soot, so I scored this recently.

Space Faerie!! Finally! Many thanks to the ALP and their battledom pet!

Grats:) i figured i'd do that one on my own, but i'm starting to have second thoughts. or at least my bank acc is :laughingsmiley:

Finally got this after starting it a year ago and giving up

Something Has Happened! acp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Finneus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

petpetlabray.gif

My Petpet lab rat turned into a Pile of Soot, so I scored this recently.

Ever since the Petpet ray KILLED my petpet, I haven't used it again :grrr: Thank goodness I already had the avatar; I never minded the piles of soot, but to "poof" the poor little guy? I thought that was kind of mean :sad02:

Space Faerie!! Finally! Many thanks to the ALP and their battledom pet!

Ok slapping myself in the head how did i not realise tdn had a battledome pet. oh well I'm halfway through training my pet now may as well keep going.

Ever since the Petpet ray KILLED my petpet, I haven't used it again :grrr: Thank goodness I already had the avatar; I never minded the piles of soot, but to "poof" the poor little guy? I thought that was kind of mean :sad02:

Aww, I know what you mean. :( This is why I only use petpets that are priced at just a few NP- Altachucks and Ghoti and stuff. I've had way to many petpets die. D:

Finally I got the Evil Coconut avvie for #282 :D

Ugh, really? I've been trying for that one for aaaaaaaages. (Congrats through my frustration! lol)

What was your method? Cursor in the 'a' in 'start' or what?

(Tell me all your seeeeeecrets!)

Follwed the guide back a few pages and did it in under 60 but no avvie for me either. Randoms hate me :laughingsmiley:

Yeah I've used the guide as well, got under 60 seconds 12+ times now :-(

kauvara.gif

Almost forgot to mention that I had to change my lab rat into an Ogrin with a cheap Ogrin MP (for a reason) to get this one.