Ian

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Monotonous, but essentially easy. #239! and 100 avatars to go until I have all obtainable ones.

Congrats!

Ugh, I haaaaate that game. >.> I can't bring myself to play it.

Well thanks to the alert on the boards, I just finally got my Adam avatar. Pretty happy about that! I want to line myself up for some pet lending starting next month, I think I've borrowed as many of the expensive items that I can currently afford. I'd have to save up a bit more to afford anything else to borrow from ALP!

Congrats!

LOL, I quoted your post 5 times thinking 'Rebecca??!! What?! am I quoting the wrong person?!' Didn't know we could change usernames here!

Yeah I'm not a fan of game avatars, they're normally really difficult and frustraing. I am proud of my Whack a Staff member avatar though!

LOL, I quoted your post 5 times thinking 'Rebecca??!! What?! am I quoting the wrong person?!' Didn't know we could change usernames here!

Yeah I'm not a fan of game avatars, they're normally really difficult and frustraing. I am proud of my Whack a Staff member avatar though!

LOL. XD Yeah, once you hit 400 posts you can. :)

Oh wow, I am super jealous of that one! I suck at that game. :(

I got pretty close to the Destruct-O-Match one today. Over 2000 points, but I wasn't able to continue because I was ONE POINT short of going to the next level. ;____;

Congrats!

I hate Magax Destroyer too. I'm also really, really terrible at it. I think my high score is 300 or something pathetic like that.

Whack a Staff avatar? Nice. That is yet another game I'm pathetic at. Congrats! Only 99 avatars to go! That's quite an accomplishment! The only game avatar I'm actually proud of is my Escape from Meridell Castle one.

LOL. XD Yeah, once you hit 400 posts you can. :)

Oh wow, I am super jealous of that one! I suck at that game. :(

I got pretty close to the Destruct-O-Match one today. Over 2000 points, but I wasn't able to continue because I was ONE POINT short of going to the next level. ;____;

I'm so sorry. I hate it when that happens. I am so close for both A Meepit! Run! and Destruct-O-Match. Which mode do you play on?

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ah, FINALLY! :D

Congratulations! How many times did you have to pull that accursed lever?

Today only about 40 times. But I've been trying on and off for about 6 years. So, really, I dont want to know how much NP i threw in that awful sinkhole. I just want to forget about that thing XD

Today only about 40 times. But I've been trying on and off for about 6 years. So, really, I dont want to know how much NP i threw in that awful sinkhole. I just want to forget about that thing XD

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Congratulations though!

Right now, I'm going for I Taunt The Pant Devil.

hmmmmm someone had a lending chain for ITTPD going... they had a whole bunch of shiny obsidians. I got lent by them. *tries to remember who it was...* :/

If you do remember, please tell me :)

I'm sick of buying Golden Geraptiku Talismans.

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ah, FINALLY! :D

Congrats! :D

I hate Magax Destroyer too. I'm also really, really terrible at it. I think my high score is 300 or something pathetic like that.

Whack a Staff avatar? Nice. That is yet another game I'm pathetic at. Congrats! Only 99 avatars to go! That's quite an accomplishment! The only game avatar I'm actually proud of is my Escape from Meridell Castle one.

I'm so sorry. I hate it when that happens. I am so close for both A Meepit! Run! and Destruct-O-Match. Which mode do you play on?

Congratulations! How many times did you have to pull that accursed lever?

I play on Classic mode. :) If I get too frustrated I play on Extreme for a little while- for some reason that's less annoying for me! ahah

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Snap!

Something Has Happened!

nq1erick.gifYou are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! So relieved to get this one out the way!

Something Has Happened! whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! After spending way too much time on the stick stage, I got it in only a couple attempts with the bat. & Now I have another game I can make 3k a day off of!

Yay, thank you ALP, finally got this one today!!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

During the Altador Cup, I finally got a FFQ after years and years (I've been on neopets longer than the Fountain Faerie has) and...wasted it on getting the Buzzin' avatar.

Nah. Not a waste. Made myself a gorgeous new buzz and made her Swamp Gas. Meet Zaplavine!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zaplavine

Congrats Linsta! I was so sick and tired of NQ when I got that avvie XD

And Eme, you should get a NM about ITTPD pretty soon. ;)

Thank you! I have 68 Golden Geraptiku Talisman(s) and no desire to buy any more!

Something Has Happened! whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! After spending way too much time on the stick stage, I got it in only a couple attempts with the bat. & Now I have another game I can make 3k a day off of!

Congratulations! I'm still on the stick stage with 442 as my high score. Any tips?

During the Altador Cup, I finally got a FFQ after years and years (I've been on neopets longer than the Fountain Faerie has) and...wasted it on getting the Buzzin' avatar.

Nah. Not a waste. Made myself a gorgeous new buzz and made her Swamp Gas. Meet Zaplavine!

http://www.neopets.c...l?pet=Zaplavine

Wow. Beautiful new Buzz! Love the name too!

Congratulations! I'm still on the stick stage with 442 as my high score. Any tips?

I wasn't able to get past that stage until I read up on some guides. I think I only managed to pass it with 452 or something like that C= but the method I finally got to work was use the space bar, wait until the wind is 9, hit it just around the blumaroo's ears, and use the space bar to bounce right before the doll hits the ground. Good luck!

I wasn't able to get past that stage until I read up on some guides. I think I only managed to pass it with 452 or something like that C= but the method I finally got to work was use the space bar, wait until the wind is 9, hit it just around the blumaroo's ears, and use the space bar to bounce right before the doll hits the ground. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I unlocked a new avatar, and I now have a game I can make 3k at daily. I finally got 462, and unlocked the bat!

Also, I just got I Taunt The Pant Devil thanks to lilshadowdweller. Thank you so much :)

Thank you so much! I unlocked a new avatar, and I now have a game I can make 3k at daily. I finally got 462, and unlocked the bat!

Also, I just got I Taunt The Pant Devil thanks to lilshadowdweller. Thank you so much :)

Congrats! I couldn't get past stick stage either for the longest time...after that, it's pretty easy

I finally got the Skarl Moody avatar!

pinkpopcorn.gif

Wooo. :) #260~ Almost done all the pet avatars now!