Ian

I just put down a bid on the trading post, trying to get a nerkmid. I kept trying to get bag of peanuts too but people kept closing the lot. :( One of my irl has a few items I might be able to borrow to get some avvies. :D I'm really hoping it works out.

I just put down a bid on the trading post, trying to get a nerkmid. I kept trying to get bag of peanuts too but people kept closing the lot. :( One of my irl has a few items I might be able to borrow to get some avvies. :D I'm really hoping it works out.

I had the SAME trouble trying to get a bag of peanuts, it literally took me a week to get someone to sell - and it wasn't like I wasn't overoffering. :/ Good luck!

I had the SAME trouble trying to get a bag of peanuts, it literally took me a week to get someone to sell - and it wasn't like I wasn't overoffering. :/ Good luck!

Thank you!!! I actually just lucked out adn got a nerkmid AND bag of peanuts. yay getting 2 new avvies. i was about to try and get the rubbish avi but dont think I have enough junk. i saw most people start with 5k items.

If anyone else is having trouble getting nerkmids...the Cosmic Dome is pretty good about giving them out to me, and I sell them cheap in my shops. The fact that it's in the shops should tell you that it's cheaper than usual. Let me know if you're looking for one, and I can set up a private trade for ~90k. Not tonight, though--when I battle again.

evileliv.gif

Got this today :D!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Got the BD veteran avatar, but didn't get the SHH and trophy at first.

Also got this on Wed:

You won the Lenny Conundrum! First 250!

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 486). You have won 988 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Chokato Doughnut, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Woohoo!

Woops, forgot about the posting minimum. ;D

Anyway! I'm so happy ;D Got this random avatar~

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Gotta love getting these game avatars out of the way! I got exactly a score of 250 haha and I will never be playing that game again :P

Congrats! Got any tips to get a good enough score? I've never been able to get a score that high, even with reading some guides.