Ian

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay 5/5! Now the Seekers just have to win next time and I can put worrying about these skirmishes behind me :D

-high fives- You and me both! Though, I'll probably keep joining up for the boons- I was loving the Stock Market one!

(the ones this time around are terrible. >.> Not impressed, Awakened!)

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay for 5/5! Now for the Seekers and then I can relax haha. Agreed with everyone else - these boons are lame-o. I'm dying for the stock one again ^_^

Edit: It's a good day for avatars!! Just got the rubbish one :D

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The boons IMO are really depend on what you major in. I pretty like the wheel and the faerie quest boon because I'm still lurking for a FFQ and still didn't get like half of the wheel avvies. In another note:

Something Has Happened! petpetrescue.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Rescue' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not only I got to 250. I got to that score when I only lost 1 life. I was being ended up with the score of 285. Maybe one day I can compete for a trophy spot. Who knows? ;)

2 avvies in one day !!!! Just got this one :D attackoftheslorgs.gif

Video guides helps a lot. They helped me got other avvies and this as well.

For someone who wants to know the video guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mted8Cq7OKw

I just saw about 1 min of the video, because there's a great tip that I didn't think about it before. :D

Been going to the wishing well for the past couple days and wishing for a snorkle snout, and I my wish came true! :laughingsmiley: I also did this for the Bag of Peanuts! yaay

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

June 20:

meukasnot.gif

Thought I would go to the Battledome and give Meuka a shot, didn't think I would win against him, almost died but thanks to my greater healing scroll I was able to pull through and beat him! :woot:

Played a solid hour of Dice-A-Roo trying to get the avatar, but then my pet refused to keep going. I decided to go for Kacheek Seek and expected similar results, but what do you know, on the very first game that I play...

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

That brings me up to 211.

I just got the Kiss The Mortog avatar. Took me 55 tries, but I still walked away with a profit of 3k.. it's definitely worth going for if you haven't. It's just a matter of patience and chances are you'll make a profit. If you get the av you get 5900, so as long as it doesn't take you more than 118 tries, you'll walk away with more money than you left with! And the odds of getting it within the first 118 tries are about two-thirds, so it's definitely worth going for.

Can't believe the zap I got at the Petpet Ray today; I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got a Faerie Meowclops zap, I'm freaking stoked!!!