Ian

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG! Yes! Finally! i can't stop obsessively calculating his times!

Also, I've been lucky with the random/luck avatars lately. Most of these I never got in my old account, even after years of playing XD
jarbjarb.gifsnargan.giflilgrarrl.gifnfy14.gif

Oh, and I got another flash game avvie! meepvsfeep.gif

The ray is fired at Bweetik...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_green_sad.gif

... and he changes into a Red Yurble!!

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

first species change ever from when I have access to the lab (about one month and a half ?!) :o

I feel really good getting another game avatar down!

snowmuncher.gif It's funny how I never appreciate how quirky an avatar is until I get it. This one is particularly cute and I can value it now rather than giving it the evil eye. :whofarted:

Goodbye Snowmuncher. I now banish you from my Favourites list! Going to have to add Gadgadsgame now. :mellow:

monotony.gifYou found an avatar! Yay!

woohoo! Finally done with this time-wasteful avatar. The discovery of how I got this is quite funny: when I discarded 1 at a time to try for rubbish avvie (while my wheel is still spinning), I checked my av count and saw 1 more, so I thought I got the rubbish one , and see it's wheel of monotony. I used to think that I have to wait for the wheel to stop to know my prize. Not anymore.

I got the Pile of Soot one 2-3 days ago (and forgot to post it here), which now brings my count up to 215! Also got two more (Slorg and Orange Grundo, I think) from the fantastic ALP, so that's nice.

Thank you ALP for fireblumaroo.gif!!! Such a pretty avatar with its burning, glowing, ominous fire.

That saves me from using the Fire, Fire Paints on Fire Paintbrush, which I bought prematurely. :)

The Witches Tower

gar_cabbage.gifCabbage Plant : YES

Thanks!!!

can_kyriifloss_pink.gifPink Kyrii Candy Floss : YES

Thanks!!!

foo_garlic_roasted.gifTwo Garlic Bulbs : YES

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif
*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Magic Potion of Aisha Charming!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you 182 NP!

foo_ghostkerchief_sprout.gif

The old witch gives you a Cress Ghostkersandwich!!!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After trying for a really long time, I started only doing only quest with 3 or more items because of the editorial and after about 10, I finally got this! Yay!

Posting everything so maybe it can help towards finding the solution to this avatar.

deckswabber.gif I played Deckswabber just... too many times today to get this avatar. TDN's guide was very helpful, as was this guide (except for when it tells you to start over if your score is less than 1050 beginning Lvl. 7 - mine was 1039). I know this is probably one of the easier game avatars, but I'm still glad to knock it off my list.

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: The Sway' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, clickhere to apply it automatically.

yay! I'm now catch up with others and have all the battleground av till now! :D #285

I received the sway_lyatb3.gif avatar - so congratulations that didn't receive it the first time 'round.

I'm pretty tired after trying to get these though:

gadsgadsgame.gifevileliv.gifattackoftheslorgs.gif

Three game avatars down but I did find they were rather time-consuming and my eyes are tired. :bigeyed: But I do feel accomplished getting them out of the way.

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: The Sway' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I realized I forgot to visit a certain mystic and got this!

You will defend yourself against a pack of purple Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!