Ian

I've had a fantastic day in terms of avatar collecting.

myncispike.gif A game that I never felt comfortable playing and will forever think is "flawed" in its gameplay. I had trouble getting past Round 3 and never made it past Round 4. But practice behold - the difficulty in Rounds 3-6 are exactly the same (I found). I ended up getting 820 so I just made it! A beautiful avatar for a horrible game.

extravagance.gif This took millions and has made me bankrupt roughly 4 times. Blah! No more Wheels!

faeriebubbles.gif If anyone has been tracking my progress, I finally achieved this avatar! I scored 2005 points, simply 5 points over! That's one combo! I used this guide to get me over the line. I always thought my placement was correct following JN and TDN guides and it has been for months! But the value system really mattered and I wasn't aware until aurouriana's help.

chefbonju.gif I remember taking part in the plot and the frustration of no one knowing how to get the avatar. I then went on hiatus, and 7 years later I now have it! Haha.

This collection now bumps me up over 300 avatars. :happydance:

I finally got off my lazy butt and sent all my NPs to my side to get soup_faerie_kind.gif
Also, my new lab rat turned into a JubJub! pwned.gif
And I remember the day somebody discovered how to get this one chefbonju.gif. I've never seen an item inflate as fast as "Gourmet Cooking for your Pet". Luckily, after all these years, the price became more reasonable xD

Edit: Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Snorkle Snout . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next.

And now, I can add snorkle.gif to my collection. :)

After YEARS of trying... it happened. This makes #284.

Grumpy Old King

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: You shouldn't sketch melon sandwiches!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 811 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:
food_kinggoldstalk.gif
Golden Stalk foo_white_cheese.gif
Soft White Cheese

He also gives you 372 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woop woop. Ok so I got this today from a Chia that was in the pound. I didn't know that you could get it from a Meowclops that had been zapped into one. If anyone wants to borrow/have the Chia send me a neomail. Wow. I'm pumped.

I just got Coconut Jubjub and Snicklebeast thanks to the ALP, bringing my total up to 221. Checking this thread has made me remember that I can get Chef Bonju this month, so I'll get one more seasonal one out of the way right now!

I've gotten quite a few in the last couple days, some game avatars as well which I surprised myself with because I didn't think I would ever get them.

seekers_slb7gh.gifchefbonju.gifgadsgadsgame.gifsewage_surfer.gifmeepvsfeep.gifmagax.gif

both sewage surfer and gadgadsgame took me some time to do, although gadgadsgame didn't take quite as long as sewage surfer. the avatars for meepit vs feepit & magax i got on my first try using the tips from tdn :D i love avatars

sloth.gif Didn't even notice getting this one, but happy still *hugs Frankie*

P.S. Ray, that avatar goes perfect with "Finally!" :P I bet that's what he says everytime the wheel stops.

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woop woop. Ok so I got this today from a Chia that was in the pound. I didn't know that you could get it from a Meowclops that had been zapped into one. If anyone wants to borrow/have the Chia send me a neomail. Wow. I'm pumped.

Cheers lax hobo! Thanks to that lend I achieved the Meowclops avatar.

And thanks to TDN I have achieved the cocojubjub.gif Coconut Jubjub avatar! Much love to the Avatar Lending Program! :wub_anim: