Ian

Something Has Happened! kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I'm so excited. I have wanted that avatar for forever. I fed my first kad in 2007, and it was so tough I thought this was completely out of the range of possibility for me. So glad I finally got it!

It must be my lucky day!

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by Lamppost

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLYYYYYY! I'm so glad I don't have to do grumpy old king anymore!

I also got the Magax: Destroyer avatar.

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying for her for awhile, and I was just thinking I was getting awfully tired of doing her quests. Glad I don't have to do it any more!

I'm on a Mac and with Safari and can't play Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah and the Pirate Caves.

So I had to use another computer with Windows. I did some research before and, for testing purposes, downloaded and tried IE, Firefox, Oprah, Chrome and finally Safari. The only one it worked on was Safari.

So it's was a bit of a hassle over the past month switching between the two and the practice of the two games was few and far. Thanks to the TDN guide for HatPC I was able to get the avatar for that.

hatpc.gifdrgrumps.gif

No more switching computers, no more technical problems. I'm glad to tick these two off.

Congrats! I am so horrible at that game. That is one avatar that I am sure to never get.

Thanks! It's definitely a difficult one. I recommend the 'herding' method, and just hope for lots of good dubloons- only reason I got the avatar score!

2.png
Mneryth says 'I like books with pictures in! :)'

Grimoire of Affluence vanishes in a puff of red smoke!

Something Has Happened! htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ouch.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Feeling so happy with this ;) I thought maybe I need a lot more junk. The last time I discarded all of my shiny obsidians, I didn't get the av (about 2,5k). This time, I ransacked like almost first half of my sdb, discarded all 1np junk then I was too bored so I discarded my shiny obsidians (just about 200/1.5k) I collected about a week ago or so and got it.

Finally, and I do mean finally (!) got the AotS-avatar :happydance:

Definitely not a favorite, but feels great to finally be able to check it off my list of needed avatars ^o^

attackoftheslorgs.gif← conquered!

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Had to sell like 12 Tyrannian Paint Brushes at 28,888 each to get this. Don't even know if it was worth it to do that...
Oh well. They were all from war prizes anyway. And at least I can spend NPs again now.

Something Has Happened! hatpc.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hannah and the Pirate Caves' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Haha :laughingsmiley: I didn't even know there are gems and secret aread in the tutorial levels :whaa: Now that I know, I got a new avatar :thumbsup: