Ian

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! Sat down with just over 22k, and got it with around 16k left. :D

Today is turning out to be quite a good day, just added this one to my list :)

spacerocked.gif

After doing so much better than I expected myself to do in DD, it inspired me to retry for the game avatars I had written off because I thought I was just no good at games. Well, you can imagine my annoyance after finding out this was a largely lucked based one (a la EtK), but I stuck with it as DD taught me to do and voila!

Hello #277

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And if anyone is trying to figure out the pattern, and this helps, I got in Tournament 11, after winning my second out of 5 games against The Yellow Knight.

Congrats! Anything special about your wins/losses? Or the number of moves it took to win? I'm in tournament 11 level 8 (Master Vex), and still no luck.

Congrats! Anything special about your wins/losses? Or the number of moves it took to win? I'm in tournament 11 level 8 (Master Vex), and still no luck.

Nothing that really stood out. I used TDN's guide up to Tournament 11, so I won the majority of the previous games without a loss. Once I made it to Tournament 11 I never had to restart any of the levels, but I had at one loss per level, until I reached The Yellow Knight as I won my first game against him and then got the avatar after winning the second. I can't remember exactly how many moves it took to win, but the win was a diagonal, but I had won on diagonals plenty of times, I can't imagine that playing into it. The board was barely half-covered, if that. I don't think the line was touching any rocks, but I can't be sure. Sorry, I even thought about screen shot-ing it, but then I just didn't.

My 255th avatar: faeriebubbles.gif

After hundreds of failed attempts and mistakes, I finally gone and done it and got the Faerie Bubbles avatar!

Asides Games Master Challenge and Daily Dare (and maybe Better Than You), I don't have to worry about this one again.

yeehaa I got the sparkly avatar for better than you !!!!! incredible ... I am not good at games I just kept at it and at it at spinacles til I finally got it .... just proves that anything is possible with some determination, even for a slow old thing like me ha ha

I'm so disappointed I missed this weeks better than you - I can actually PLAY spinacles!

My most recent was Ace Zafara, but that isn't anything special - just a lot of very fast clicking and concentration!

I am quite proud of my Top Gamer avatar though - I got it about a week ago after many hours of game play.

I must get round to playing Neoquest again - I keep abandoning it halfway through! Haha :)

Yayyy I decided to go for some avatars today to reach 200 so I got:

-Neoquest II - Weakling (#196)

-Chef Bonju (#197)

-Pinatas & Candy (#198)

-Sutek's Tomb (#199...)

-The Buzzer Game (#200!)

It's probably not much compared to the rest of you, but I've finally reached 200! :D

Edit: Dice Escape for #201!

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Getting the avatars was completely the point of playing, and I knew what I needed to do to get them, but by the time I got to the Devilpuss boss I was so focused on beating him and moving on that I didn't at all realize I was about to get the avatar! It was a nice surprise :P

And #280 shortly thereafter,

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have 240 avvies and also like to collect them but for some I either don't have enough NP (why do they have to make some stamps so rare that they come at such ridiculously high prices at the Trading Post) or not the right Pets/Petpets yet (also a NP problem mostly) or the games are too hard for me at all or they are Shockwave Flash games that don't work on any my computers anymore (games like the old Hannah games or Attack of the Slorgs or that Gourmet Club bowling game have still worked on the old XP computer but since I got Vista or Win7 just the normal Adobe flash games work but no Shockwave Flash) or they are already retired. So getting on that avatar high score list will still be a long way to go.

Currently I'm keeping my NPs low because I noticed that I still need that Soup Faerie avatar. Never bothered about visiting the Faerie when I was a newbie player because that is my 2nd account after I lost the old one and already knew how to make NP fast but then I found out that you can also get an avvie from that.