Ian

I just got this today!!! I've been working on it for about a year, but I kept selling stocks as they went up in price so I never quite got to 1 million. But today I finally did it :)

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! typingterror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG I'm super excited!!! I was trying a bunch and had pretty much decided that was going to be my last try for awhile. Now it can be! So psyched!

Something Has Happened! typingterror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG I'm super excited!!! I was trying a bunch and had pretty much decided that was going to be my last try for awhile. Now it can be! So psyched!

Ahhhhh, congrats, Lampy! That's amazing! :D :D :D

*tries to run off with it*

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another av for me! This one was actually surprisingly easy once I learned how to play. So excited about this! Now which one to try next...

This was totally unexpected! But it's awesome because it was just a lab petpet.

Turmaculus

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

turmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

Adopted a cute snow pet to get this avatar, if anyone would like to borrow it to get the avatar let me know and I will start a small chain

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the fantastic new TDN avatar checklists and drop down menus on avatars I collected this easy avatar that I previously didnt realise I was missing :rolleyes_anim:

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar o

Just picked up this one, if anyone is thinking of going for it there is a morphing potion for only 3000 atm, so its easy to do, I used the Green Kyrii morphing potion

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got a nerkmid from a random event and used it, it's funny I never used a nerkmid before.

(And I won You have won 652 NP, and some yummy food for your pet!

grf_mac_cheese_ic.gif

Mac and Cheese Ice Cream )

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got a nerkmid from a random event and used it, it's funny I never used a nerkmid before.

(And I won You have won 652 NP, and some yummy food for your pet!

grf_mac_cheese_ic.gif

Mac and Cheese Ice Cream )

Oh lucky you, I think that gross food was just released earlier this week! :o I'm sure some collector will be very pleased with you. :b

Got this one which I hadnt realised was missing from my collection until the new avatar drop down lists on TDN .. :cool:

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Really busy day today so I almost forgot to zap my pet today, I have been trying to get this avatar for a looooong time and today ZAP! got it :)

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

cocojubjub.gifquadrapus.gif

I recently got these, thanks to TDN's ALP. :D

I also just received imposterapple.gif !!! I have made sure to put an Imposter Apple by itself in my inventory every day for months, and it finally fell in to the apple bobbing pot. :)

Just got this one thanks to the ALP and its so cute awwwwww

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!