Ian

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whooo! :dance: I spent hours buying up junk items over the last couple of days. I got the avatar after discarding about 4900 items over an hour and a half period.

Congrats, laceew45! Wow, you're getting a lot of the ones I took... months to get, haha. You'll hit the 200 mark in no time :)

AND I finally got this

evilcoconut.gif

I gasped out loud; my mom looked over, and asked, "What?!!" And I was like, "... I knocked over a coconut," all dreamily. It was so weird because the game didn't even load for me the last 2 days I've tried to play, and then I knocked over one of the big dark coconuts 3rd try (2nd from right; there were three other big dark coconuts and one tall skinny one in the middle, if anybody's interested).

And I can at last stop sinking NP into Coconut Shy. Yeah, the 10k was nice, but I probably have spent about 30k on the game, so.

---

EDIT: Nevermind, I got a Scorched Evil Coconut. I can't find an exact price, but I really want to sell it, and at the same time I need it for my own stamp album... arrrrg I'm going to need it eventually, I'm gonna go ahead and put it in the album.

---

EDIT #2:

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, found someone who was willing to transfer one to me :)

Edited by xrazydiamond

Yeeyyy I got the Awakened avatar! :* That makes #308 :D

Now to choose a boon....

Something Has Happened! nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My left wrist is sore and my spacebar's lifespan has probably diminished significantly, but I got thissssss whoop!

Also, can I safely assume this message is directed to me? If not, oops, please disregard my reply ehe. (:

Woah! Congrats! Where were you when you got it? :P

Thank you! I'm not sure what you mean by where I was, but I just got lucky while playing Spacerocked. :D I noticed I hit a "patch of dirt" as the TDN guide to the game called it, that's why I went past 13.5k points. The first time I won the game, my score was only over 12k, so it's purely luck!

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Good day for getting game avatars today! :D Had to find a specialized anagram finder other than what's linked in the TDN guide, because boy, I'm pretty sure "zonotuk" isn't a real word. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Couldn't find a lenny in the pound so I made one. Was out of transfers for the month so I was planning on pounding him then snatching him up right away with my side account, but it turns out I need to wait a week to pound him. Welp.

No notification but I got this! ghostlupe.gif Beat him even though my pet's stats are all over the place ehe. (: Should've seen that TDN guide to fast training before I went and had my pet level up to 36 without even touching the stats. :sad01_anim:

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!! So happy to be done with all the Neoquest avatars now ^^