Ian

You are now eligible to use 'Aboard The Coincidence' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

12 mins left before the timer ends, I finally got this avvie :D I was so thrilled, since I started out really late and there were times I thought I'm not gonna make it. However, I didn't give up and that's the main point ;)

I got this betterthanyou.gif from playing Attack of the Slorgs! :D I had an issue with the shockwave player, so I tried to play it in Chrome instead of Firefox, and it worked! Hah, I thought I was gonna wait another week for the new competition, because when I checked earlier, the game for the challenge was Snowbeast Snackrifice, and boy, I can hardly get past round two of that game, let alone get enough points for the challenge. :mellow:

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! The lender was impressed with my SuAP tattoo and also thought it strange that I had SuAP before MSPP and took pity on me :D

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay~ Glad she didn't ask for outrageously expensive stuff (unlike Dr. Landelbrot!! :shiftyeyes_anim: ). I wonder how much I should save up before continuing her quests. I do want that wand, after all. :whistle:

Something Has Happened! quigukiArmageddon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quiguki April Fools Avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

GOOD GRIEF the TDN guide on this avatar scared me:

Visit the New Features external_link.gif page on April 1st/2nd after the yearly joke is taken down.

I was pretty sure it read April 4 before so I was like, "Nooooo, I can't believe I missed it!!!! I'd have to wait a whole 'nother year!!!"

Not. Whew. (:

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yessss finally I am so over this game woohoo! Anyone know if someone's compiling screenies for this avvie? I read a few guides about Cellblock and apparently the avatar isn't supposed to be random, but I lost the link to that :nerd: