Ian

Got the Neoapocalypse avatar as well plus Island Quiggle thanks to a kind lender on the neoboards :)

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the same lender as before :D

I also got the new avvie 'I survived the Neopocalypse', waiting for it to be added to the avatar checklist on TDN.

I tried and tried to get that avatar. I'm totally bummed. Neopets has not really been working for me that well, since it started. Ugh :sad02:

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks so much to Venus0523!!! Whooooo I still have the Quickref page open :)

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whewwww !!! i never woudl've thought i'd get this avatar !! i had no interest in playing NQ at all !! but I'm hooked !!

Now to get the trophy :D

I FINALLY got the wheel of excitement avatar. It said an error occurred and to try again later, but I had an extra 20k. Checked my list and there it was :)

I just got the Brightvale avatar! I still can't believe it! I've been trying daily for years on my original account and finally gave up hoping. Then today, I spun and got an error. It wouldn't let me spin again, so I checked my inventory. Nothing there, so I cautiously checked my avatar list. I was so shocked!

I'm using it as my avatar even though it doesn't really go with my pirate theme. I'm just so happy! :D

I just got the Brightvale avatar! I still can't believe it! I've been trying daily for years on my original account and finally gave up hoping. Then today, I spun and got an error. It wouldn't let me spin again, so I checked my inventory. Nothing there, so I cautiously checked my avatar list. I was so shocked!

I'm using it as my avatar even though it doesn't really go with my pirate theme. I'm just so happy! :D

Congrats! :) That's seriously the most frustrating one for me. I generally land on 1 of 4 specific and useless sections.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

SUCCESS!!!! That is the 4th time I've stocked up items for this avatar. The randoms really hate me. Last 3 times I discard around 3k items with no luck. Collected 2.5k items this time before I got impatient and decided to give it a chance. Got it after 7 quick stock discards.

Only problem is now I have to sell the extra 2k items I have left lol