Ian

Congrats mtsparky!!! I know that took A LOT of hard work! :woot:

Thanks weezieb. It started out as a joke, to play 250 games poorly, as I am really bad and disinterested in the gaming aspect of neopets. I joined in college and was more interested in the economy and avatars. But it has taken me 11 years ... its a milestone for sure. Also it made me realize I want more trophies on my lookup; I really like the haunted shootery trophy.

I got the Island Quiggle, Mazzew, and Mootix avatars all at once today thanks to a kind Neopian doing a lending chain! Now I'm finally at 190; only 10 more to go until 200!  :laughingsmiley:

Ooh! I got a nice little surprise when I bought today's stocks!

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

=3

I just got the Pick Your Own avatar, which I know isn't that hard but it took me awhile to finally leave without any dung  :sick02:

The best avatars I've gotten are probably the one from Forgotten Shore and the one from the Wheel of Extravagance. I only spun the Wheel of Extravagance once and I got the avatar on the first try! :D

Just got the Chia Bomber avatar!  :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally got the avatar from The Wheel of Monotony, although I think I'll keep spinning it in the hopes of landing on the paint brush.. :3