Ian

I got the Kiko Pop avatar two days ago (eeeeep!!!) And today

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

She's pretty snarky, it's no wonder more people have illusens avatar than hers :/

EDIT: Jhudora is avatar 198, I'm so excited for 200!!!

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke... 

Q: How ?
A: Faerie ! 

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
grumpy_king_angry.gif
King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 279 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow... maybe he needs a vacation.

This made me laugh cause the joke is so stupid.  I definitely agree with Skarl. xD

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got the Alien Aisha avvie a bit earlier!!!

I feel like going on an avvie-hunting splurge these days! :icecream: (I'll give the Kelp another go tomorrow!)

EDIT: Finally!!!!!! :guitar:

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: You protected them a Usuki Auction Genie Boogie !

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!

King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 225 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow... maybe he needs a vacation.

:yes:

EDIT: I can't believe it, I honestly can't believe it... I got the long-desired Bon Appetit avatar (at 12:29 am NST and on my second try)!!!!! :happydance: I'm ECSTATIC! I literally screamed "OH MY GOD" in front of my computer screen when I saw the infamous "leftovers" page!!!!! I'm so happy, I feel like crying, it really is one of my absolute favourite avvies... :wub_anim:

EDIT: I'm on a roll!!!!! :rock:

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the "Kiss the Mortog" avvie too!

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That's a nice little surprise, wasn't expecting that :D I was confused because the cursor and the text were showing there was something to click on, but I couldn't see what it was immediately. I guess the avatar's the only thing that has a heap of sand with a shovel behind it, unless I've just not seen that before.

~~~

And another one!

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*\o/*

I'm seeing what others I can get :D

Something Has Happened! musickiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko - Rock!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! emotingnimmo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmo - Emote' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! purplepeo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Peophin - Purple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#266 I'm so happy right now!! Thanks so much ALP!  :happydance:

Edit:

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit 2:

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

MWAHAHAHA! I successfully taunted the pant devil =3 Good thing I checked the avatars I had or I might have kept refreshing until I went insane, I never saw the SHH message ><

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay for TDN Avatar Lending Program!!! Step by step :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally decided to try for this rather easy one. Glad that I got it and can check it off my list. :D

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik-Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: Was just gifted one of my dream pets which happened to be a Draik, thus I got the avatar! 

Edited by Zafie

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Heck YEAH!!!!! :woot:

On my second try, pulled some 50k from the bank and finally got the avatar after only spending ~20k!!!!

(On my first try, I spent ~90k all in once but no luck then)

Now, I only need one more avvie and I'll have reached my "200" goal!