Ian

I finally decided which mutant pet I wanted to have.  I made Elle_Ninety_Seven into a Mutant Lenny last night.  I'd been debating for months over whether she should be a Mutant Lenny or a Mutant Draik and I finally did it.

Here's my shiny new avatar:

mutantjubjub.gif

Here's Elle_Ninety_Seven's new look:

2.png

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?

A: With hidden an bow of Fire Anubis Alkenore Cybunnies!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

King Skarl Says:

*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 756 out of 1000.

You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

Bowl of Yuck

He also gives you 223 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yaaay :D I've got the really bad joke avatar already, so I'm done with king skarl forever!!!

Finallaaaay!!! :D So many NPs wasted on that avvie. (2nd try for today, after switching neopet 'cause the first try was an utter failure)

You Finished in 44 seconds!!!

Your Score : 1230
(and you win that many Neopoints!)

Your Rating : CHEESEMASTER!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the teachings of Sensei Tracy...

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:woot:

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot! That last one seemed like forever to get. Lol but finally its mine! xD

Thank you Tracy! :dance:

Something Has Happened! mummifiedruki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Went to buy some candy and ....

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YUM!!! :icecream:

Also got the Capara-Cheat avvie today (and I have no idea why it took me so long, apparently it was fairly easy to get!).

Working on Edna's quests at the moment...

Just by a hair! On the third day of playing! :happydance:

You guessed Evavu. The correct answer was Tyranu.
You managed 16 correct guesses...
That's worth 607 np!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was going to post this under the Achievements thread, but now I can post about it here!  I finally unlocked the bat for Kass Basher yesterday and today I got the avatar!!!  I've been trying to unlock that bat since I started playing Neopets.  I'm quite excited about this.  Next stop is a Kass Basher trophy :)

Something Has Happened! whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:  In case anyone is wondering...the trick is to hit the space bar every time the Kass bounces so it will go farther.  I didn't know this until I read a guide recently.

The Wheel of Extravagance is making me depressed... 3rd time I spun this wheel and it was the 2nd time in a row that I got the dreaded "nothing".

250k spent so far, and I'm already in deep mourning...

Oh well, at least I got another avvie...

Something Has Happened! blessyoushoyru.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!