Ian

Yayayaayay I am terrible at games so am so happy, and it's a BTY challenge this week!

Something Has Happened! mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and I got this last night

Something Has Happened! schooltools.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fall Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Trying to get avatars for the winter season:

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Mission complete, thanks, very much, to the TDN ALP!

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I have just two left (Order and Brutes) :woot:

Thanks to the TDN ALP, again, I got these:

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And now I feel kinda bad about feeding the Ghoti to the Jetsam...but, if you joined TDN for the ALP, do give it a try!

I just got the Chocolate! avatar!  :rock: I've been trying for it on and off for quite awhile, but I decided to try the Black Market Goods boon to see if it would help me get the avatar easier.  It worked!  (Or maybe it's because it's 2:00 in the morning that I got it.)

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Something Has Happened! snowager.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG FINALLY !! 

Something Has Happened! kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Only months of 7 minutes at a time!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.