Ian

In the Avatar Solutions pop-up window for Plushie Tycoon, I read that "this avatar is currently unobtainable due to server move issue." I received the Plushie Tycoon avatar the first week of October, 2015, so I guess the server move issue has been fixed. I've gotten Sloth! and Kiko Pop! in the past 24 hours. Yay me!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the Chocolate Avatar early Halloween morning. I've been working on that one for at least five years.

With thanks to Sensei Tracy! :D :dance:

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...

Not a hard one to get, but maybe hard to remember when to get it:

Something Has Happened! birthday.gif You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad I got it, and another one to check off my list!

EDIT: 15 November 2015. OMG! Turmey ATE MY PETPET!

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

"Never trust pride are similar to the pride of an arrogant Baby Fireball," you utter wisely.

He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

wiseking_brilliant.gif

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (780 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_magespells.gif
Mage Spells

He also gives you 568 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And now, after a year of visiting him every. single. day. I never have to hear how unextraordinary my intelligence is, ever again! Yay :D

Thanks to the message on the dailies page...

Something Has Happened! dariganpteri.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pteri - Darigan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Much obliged, TDN!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 755 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

Golden Stalk

He also gives you 319 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying to get this one, off and on, for some time now. Glad I finally did!

Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now, if only I could get Hannah and the Pirate Caves, I'd have most of the "Shockwave" game avatars, before they are no longer playable.

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! speckled.gif You are now eligible to use 'Speckled' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kaufortuneteller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kau - Fortune Teller' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All in all not a bad haul for today. Now I need to work on some game avatars and the beauty shop RS one. 

Something Has Happened! unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally managed to show up when there was some stock.

Finally got the Kadoatery Avatar.  Took about a month, was very dedicated.  Yippee!! Also now an official over feeder at 79!

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!  Only had to buy about 10,000nps worth of items.  lol

I was going through the list of avies, and decided to give this a try. I never played the game before, but my pet has suggested to play it several times:

Something Has Happened! gormball_gargarox.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gormball - Gargarox' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Game of luck, but it didn't take too long to get. Don't know why I never tried it sooner. Yea!

P!NK!..no, Pink!

Something Has Happened! kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I always liked this avatar, for some reason. Never thought I'd get it, in my earlier Neo days. Took a couple of months, but finally!

P!NK!..no, Pink!

Something Has Happened! kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I always liked this avatar, for some reason. Never thought I'd get it, in my earlier Neo days. Took a couple of months, but finally!

Congratulations! That's one of my favorite avatars but I haven't had the patience just yet to learn to kad. 

Had to take a break from my refresh station so I got 

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Apparently I got Mutant Graveyard of Doom without realizing it because when I went to look at my new Buzzer Game av it was right on top of it. 

I need to pay more attention to my refreshes and not zone out because I went to change my active pet and found

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!