Ian

Thank you for working today, Neopets!

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally it ate the stinking cheese... and not the Vegan cheese, which saved me some NP ;)

Finally got the snorkle snout avatar today. I hadn't realized how buyable the item was nowadays. 

Thanks to this heads up...

Something Has Happened!

snorkle.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm in an awesome lending chain, AC lenders are super kind. c:

This was unexpected!!

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Nikalena...

lab_lightning.gifmeerca_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Blue Usul!!

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This is a crazy one to get. Played 50 games, today, to get it! 0_O:

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this one, too, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be:

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have 210 so far. Today I acquired the Top Gamer and the Kiss the Mortog ones! :)

Still many to works towards!

Something Has Happened! speckled.gif You are now eligible to use 'Speckled' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use  'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kelpbeard.gif You are now eligible to use 'King Kelpbeard' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! groovychomby.gif You are now eligible to use 'Groovy Chomby' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Candy one is my favorite.

Finally! Last one I needed for the Obelisk Skirmishes! So excited:

Something Has Happened! thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

CONGRATS!!!! As soon as I saw that Thieves won I immediately thought of you.  I am so happy for you. :rock:   I HAD to come congratulate you. Told you it would happen eventually, you just had to be (very-lol) patient and persistent.  It is one of the harder ones to get.

Finally! Last one I needed for the Obelisk Skirmishes! So excited:

Something Has Happened! thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got this one as well! WooHoo!

Finally got the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avatar! 2 weeks constant refreshing and got this and Kasuki Lu back to back. There random avatars really REALLY don't like me

Oh my!! Symol + Kacheek Seek Avatar in one day!? I take back whatever I said before. This is a good week for me. Also happens to be the first thing ever I got from Symol Hole :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! No more misbehaving pipes.

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by mtsparky

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

I adopted a jetsam from the pound today because i wanted to get the jetsam-wanna fight? robotjetsam.gif avatar, and it had a slorg attached to him so i got this avatar as-well! what luck!

Something Has Happened! capara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Capara' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

also got this one, didn't realize i didnt have it!