Ian

Yes! Edna! Finally! I don't now how much I spent, but glad I will not be doing her quests, anymore. There is only so much you can do with Spooky Food. Will be a nice avatar for Halloween, though.

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got it, with this:

toy_instantroses.gifInstant Roses : YES

Thanks!!!

foo_chocolate_kiko.gifMilk Chocolate Kiko : YES

Thanks!!!

can_techo_milkchocolate.gifMilk Chocolate Techo : YES

Thanks!!!

Chocolate and roses...Oh, no! I hope she doesn't think it means something more!

I managed to get both jetsam fight & wocky snow day from pound pets today! Only one more to 150 ... my goal is 200 by March.

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally got this avie today. A miracle really, since I was at a different location for work today (I do so once a month)...and I usually forget to do this one, oh, for so many years! WooHoo! I finally got it!

Something Has Happened! jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 2 - Congratulations!

Hehe.. soon the whole of Faerieland will be under MY control!
Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wooh! another two avvies down thanks to lenders

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

just got this one! noticed i had a snicklebeast attached to one of my pets on my side and he was old enough today yay :D

I got the beauty contest avatar :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Got this one, thanks to Scoobert_Doo's help with where to go, with my map pieces! Thanks, friend!

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
You Lost!!!
  Level:
2 Match 2 of 3

Tournament:10

Wins:1

Losses:1

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by mtsparky

Got this one today...glad it is not my main pet, whew!

The ray is fired at _Karou_Karou_...

... and she changes into a Yellow Yurble!!

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!    

Thank you so much, TDN Lending Program!

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!