Ian

I just got this one today, yippee!

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Me too, Beth! :dance:

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by mtsparky

buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not gonna lie, using my dip for the avatar was a reeeeally tough call, since I have some dream colors for my main pets. But... shiny avatar is shiny, so I went for it :)

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying way too long for this!!

mathsbabaa.gif YAY!! I didn't realize I got this until just now. 5820 was just enough to net me this awesome avvie!

Thanks to Tracy lending me a pet with an attached petpet...

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you Tracy :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kikopop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Pop' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got these two today! couldnt believe it when i got the kiko pop one, almost didn't see it because of the prize pop up :D

WooHoo! I just got this one! Thank you, everyone, that decided to go with The Awakened, so the ones who didn't have this avie could get it! :wub_anim: <3

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

AW YISSSS

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

First time choosing The Awakened!!!

:happydance:

Something Has Happened! haiku.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

I feel like I never know about certain avatars until this pops up!

Wow! Two in one day! It's a happy day for me! ^_^

Something Has Happened! unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

queenfyora.gif Thanks to a kind lender. I completely forgot about this

Is there a Fountain Faerie avatar?  And if so, what is it called?

buzzin.gif

Buzzin

Paint your Buzz any colour at the Rainbow Fountain after completing a Fountain Faerie quest.

I really want this as well, but I also want a Faerie Lenny. Decisions!

Edit #2

This just in 

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Edit #3

Something Has Happened!

An Alien Aisha gives you a Good Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

You have won 118 NP, and some yummy food for your pet!

gross_fishchoc.gif 
Chocolate Coated Fish Pop 

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!! Just got lent MSPP as well :D

This is a great avatar week for me. I'm glad I didn't need to spend the 50k np for a nermid.

WOW! Someone was kind enough to lend me this! Neoopians can be such nice people!

Something Has Happened! superpea.gif You are now eligible to use 'Super Attack Pea!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never thought I'd get this one! This is exciting! I can fly! I can fly!

To channel Adam...MWAHAHAHA!

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only 7 and a bit mill NP right now, so "cheap"!

I missed the announcement (I must have been refreshing like crazy ^_^...)...but I'm happy now!

I Taunt the Paint Devil!

pantdeviltaunt.gif

I did fight with my Mutant Jetsam, and got this avie, but not sure when I got it, lol:

Jetsam - Wanna Fight?

tick.png You have this avatar! Yay!

robotjetsam.gif

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Double whammy! Woo hoo! Love me some new avatars!

Got this one this morning! ^_^

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y collecting avies!

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got a bag of peanuts from the wishing well :D

Edit:

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never playing this game ever again